Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jim jones

Thread: 18-year old players training extremely poorly!! help!!

Exclamation 18-year old players training extremely poorly!! help!!

hello everyone,

is there a reason why two 18-yr old 29-rated players of mine are training extremely poorly? i signed them up to power train them, but so far, it appears to have been a tragic mistake. i apply all three training regimes and the skill progress bar increases by +2 or +4 max! i'm i getting some wrong here?

The one that you have to sign with tokens is a fast trainer the "no token player" is a poor trainer.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Dreamer
    The rule seems to be that the more expensive a player is the quicker they will train. Some 18 year olds simply won't get much better and don't train very fast.

Try and sign the Nordeus generated 18 year old players, the very expensive ones, as these are meant to be the quick trainers in this game. These players are normally on sale late night, early morning, at quieter times in the transfer market and come from clubs with names that have been made up by Nordeus, things like FC Silly or FC Tidy ... not those names but names like these.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    The one that you have to sign with tokens is a fast trainer the "no token player" is a poor trainer.
    yea, but come on... i've got 26yr old players training better than these 18yr olds. besides, i have a few "no token players" getting decent results in training.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    The rule seems to be that the more expensive a player is the quicker they will train. Some 18 year olds simply won't get much better and don't train very fast.

Try and sign the Nordeus generated 18 year old players, the very expensive ones, as these are meant to be the quick trainers in this game. These players are normally on sale late night, early morning, at quieter times in the transfer market and come from clubs with names that have been made up by Nordeus, things like FC Silly or FC Tidy ... not those names but names like these.
    yea, that's exactly what led me to these two...and that is what's most annoying! they are nordeus generated players, and one of them even cost me 2.6million!

Yes i agree. unfortunatelly thats the case for the cheap U21 is allways a crap trainer and too low quality for the level that u are ,unless you have a team with 1* or 2 * players. Anyway 2%to 4% increase that u r mentioning is lower for the usual average even for them.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 12-28-2013 at 11:38 AM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jim jones View Post
    yea, that's exactly what led me to these two...and that is what's most annoying! they are nordeus generated players, and one of them even cost me 2.6million!
    I find these 18 year olds, even if they are quick trainers, a big risk, and an expensive risk as well, I've tried "power training" on one player once before. Took me a season to gain 50 points to give the fella a special ability, and now he plays worse than he did without it ((.

Personally I like the experienced and "cheap to get" old timers. They know what they're doing, you can see their previous ratings and no one really wants em. I find they are good enough to get a good job done. Most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    I find these 18 year olds, even if they are quick trainers, a big risk, and an expensive risk as well, I've tried "power training" on one player once before. Took me a season to gain 50 points to give the fella a special ability, and now he plays worse than he did without it ((.

Personally I like the experienced and "cheap to get" old timers. They know what they're doing, you can see their previous ratings and no one really wants em. I find they are good enough to get a good job done. Most of the time.
    i think you're on to something there, sir! thanks for the responses, anyway))!
    TypTex likes this.

Addicted
    sell them !

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jim jones View Post
    yea, but come on... i've got 26yr old players training better than these 18yr olds. besides, i have a few "no token players" getting decent results in training.
    If a 18YO has the same Q and the same price as a 26YO, he will not be a fast trainer.

If ypu want to buy/train youth, you can buy them when the new season starts, after the refresh, the transfer list if usually full of 18-20 YO, from bot teams.

They are all very expensive, and train very fast.
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.