Thread: [Kind Advice - Suggestions]*What's happened?!

Unhappy [Kind Advice - Suggestions]*What's happened?!

Hi guys,
    i kindly need you help.
    This is my 11th season after understanding how the game was for the first two/three/four seasons i started to play better and better and i won the championship from season 6 to season 10.

I played with 4-5-1 and was a guarantee also for the possession (usually from 56% to 65%).

I always watched every match if was possible.

This year instead something changed.

I have to best formation of the championship, average 72.4 stars. The other are more or less below 66 stars.

And i'm losing or drawing against most of then. And i don't know why.

I've changed a lot of player and this season they're younger. Most of them 18-19.

I've started with the 4-5-1 below:

Attachment 17205

Attachment 17206

And then i evolved to this 4-3-2-1:

Attachment 17207

Age of Players

Attachment 17211

But i lost also the last match -.- !!!

Here some screenshots:

Result (we both saw the match and he had a +5% cuz of the stadium)
    Attachment 17208

Statistics
    Attachment 17209

Formations
    Attachment 17210

Can someone please give me some tips or explaining me why i'm keeping losing?!

What's wrong this season?

Thanks again!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvise Aln Fachinetti View Post
    Hi guys,
    i kindly need you help.
    This is my 11th season after understanding how the game was for the first two/three/four seasons i started to play better and better and i won the championship from season 6 to season 10.

I played with 4-5-1 and was a guarantee also for the possession (usually from 56% to 65%).

I always watched every match if was possible.

This year instead something changed.

I have to best formation of the championship, average 72.4 stars. The other are more or less below 66 stars.

And i'm losing or drawing against most of then. And i don't know why.

I've changed a lot of player and this season they're younger. Most of them 18-19.

I've started with the 4-5-1 below:

Attachment 17205

Attachment 17206

And then i evolved to this 4-3-2-1:

Attachment 17207

Age of Players

Attachment 17211

But i lost also the last match -.- !!!

Here some screenshots:

Result (we both saw the match and he had a +5% cuz of the stadium)
    Attachment 17208

Statistics
    Attachment 17209

Formations
    Attachment 17210

Can someone please give me some tips or explaining me why i'm keeping losing?!

What's wrong this season?

Thanks again!
    you will get a ton of standard replies to this like 1) make sure your players are full condition and morale, 2) play some players out of position to get them better ratings, 3) the game is trolling you to make you buy tokens, 4) your instructions to the team are incorrect (a pricop typical reply) = take your pick.

after reading a ton of posts from experienced members, I am realizing that almost anything you do doesnt matter. you can watch and lose or you can never watch and dominate. possession means nothing. illegal formations are too strong and the manager using a illeagel formation should be more penalized. coutner formations dont matter. I see a friend 2 levels above ALWAYS yse 4--4-2 classic and wins 95% of the time, and has won almost every season.

so what hapened??? one word = nordeus. if you want 2 words = game engine. 3 words = game programmed unintelligently. 4 words = go play another game.

Exactly what rastaman said. To be honest im suprised you haven't figured this all out if your in your 11th season.