Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Silly results

Silly results

Silly results-t11-1.jpg
    Silly results-t11-2.jpg

I have seen some ridiculous results but, everyone who I know playing T11 agress, the game engine is well off the mark with this most stupid of stupid results

Injuries sometimes mean nothing, a team could even win and score. I saw so many examples.

4am
    Rookie
    0-0 seems a fairly standard result ... Three injuries, you get three subs. What's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    0-0 seems a fairly standard result ... Three injuries, you get three subs. What's the problem?
    The problem is that the subs never came in..... See the pics again friend, there are three injuries but the injured players are not replaced. Practically, it was 8 on 11 and the result was a draw~!!!!!!!!
    Gat Manar and toonarmy like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    The problem is that the subs never came in..... See the pics again friend, there are three injuries but the injured players are not replaced. Practically, it was 8 on 11 and the result was a draw~!!!!!!!!
    injury means player is not 100% fit and the player still in the game ...so it is not 8 v 11 ...it is 11 v 11 ...only when the player get the red card then only it you can say the person is off ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    injury means player is not 100% fit and the player still in the game ...so it is not 8 v 11 ...it is 11 v 11 ...only when the player get the red card then only it you can say the person is off ...
    But half the time injuries occur, the commentary says,"He is being STRETCHERED OFF!!" or "he is UNABLE TO CONTINUE"
    Then how can a player who has been stretchered off somehow come into action and start playing with no matter how less energy????
    And my reply was to 4am saying that the problem with OP is that the players are not replaced while 4am said that "3 injuries mean 3 subs".
    I was just clarifying that the subs never happened. And how can u say that if a player is injured, he continues to play??? I was playing ND once and my right back(the only player in the right flank) got injured and i had an illegal formation till the time i subbed him. So it means that the player does not continue else i would have not had an illegal formation if he had continues playing
    Jll02, rastaman70 and Belgji like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes it does seem sometimes the game has issues with injuries... I agree that seems a silly result.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4am
    Rookie
    So he didn't have the auto subs set up?

Apprentice
    Silly results-1538839_10200269379176420_1228821386_n.jpg

The game engine "might" have a problem.
    Just got eliminated from the cup this way
    And this manager is not even active...
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

This is my point exactly, 8 v 11, players stretchered off/not able to continue and yet, not able to score against them, ridiculous!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast