Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Raykco

Thread: Team setup

Team setup

This is my team so far, first time in history i'm in the top 7 of the competition. (hooray!)
    Got a ''x-mass tree'' style going on now because of the injuries of some players.

What do you guys think?

Personally, I would leave out Jelenkovic and play Merdasi, at least for home matches, until Azzagari is fit.
    Kapasuso likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Get a AMR/MR & DMR/DMC

As for the formation, beats me why people insist on stuffing a DMC up the ass of a MC, especially with five defenders.
    You leave yourself open to attacking football playing the off side trap, with only one striker capable of beating it, against most defences a one in four chance of succeeding.
    If you persist with five at the back take the DMC out and put the AMC in to help the striker linking the MF will you get better possession options with short passing through he centre.
    Or as above a second striker playing with long passing on the counter through the centre, with red arrows on the DL/DR.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-25-2013 at 03:53 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

5 Players in Defensive seems to much. Your lineup has to much defense and imo only successful in counterattacks. As Accyrover mentioned, invest in AMR/L MR/L to be felxible in use a 4-5-1V attacking formation. Don't know your league, but find out the standard formations of them and if it's necessary to set up a 3-2-2-2-1 formation (Accyrovers prevered one), you should think about DML/R.

A 4-3-3, 3-4-3 or a 3-5-2V will kick your ass!

I'd play to your strength when possible when injuries permit, looking at your team, your best team would be suited to a 4-3N-3 formation.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*