Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By BigB79
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa
  • 2 Post By Saransh Vatsa
  • 1 Post By HULIANO

Thread: Is that even possible?

Is that even possible?

Heya guys. I don't get it. I lost against much worse team than mine with alright counter-tactic against 4-1-2-1-2 tactic with 4-4-1 and changed over later to 3-5-2. Please explain it?

P.S. My average quality: 44.0 and his was 36.5

Quote Originally Posted by Vaidas Vaitkevičius View Post
    Heya guys. I don't get it. I lost against much worse team than mine with alright counter-tactic against 4-1-2-1-2 tactic with 4-4-1 and changed over later to 3-5-2. Please explain it?

P.S. My average quality: 44.0 and his was 36.5
    There will be people on here who will tell you that shocks happen in real life but this is T11 the match engine is shockingly programmed and extremely poorly looked after.

Have a good read through this forum, very little if anything we do as managers affects the match result.
    HULIANO likes this.

Well I was knocked out today from the CL despite the fact that I won 2-1 away. My opponent had 2 of his guys injured during the first half, and somehow the results turned out to be 2-1 for him. We went into penalty and 3 of my guys missed the penalty kick =)) During the match, his goalie made 7 saves and mine made none =)) Both of us were not present when the match was played, so he was playing with 9 men against me. Btw, my team is 1 star better than his too )

So sometimes you win sometimes you lose in this game ) Just don't take the game too seriously and you'll feel better *_~
    Last edited by HULIANO; 01-01-2014 at 02:51 AM.

U can't beat 4-4-2 Classic in Top 11. End of Story!!!!
    Nihal Manzoor likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    U can't beat 4-4-2 Classic in Top 11. End of Story!!!!
    Why then am I sitting second bottom of league using this formation when I have the third strongest team in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Why then am I sitting second bottom of league using this formation when I have the third strongest team in the league?
    Well that is because u criticize Nordeus too much here and so the NGE gets angry with u
    The same thing happens to me but to me, it happens during the end of the season
    HULIANO and Belgji like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Well that is because u criticize Nordeus too much here and so the NGE gets angry with u
    The same thing happens to me but to me, it happens during the end of the season
    Yes, I agree with you on that I have nothing really to complain about the game since I'm playing it for free. Btw, 4-4-2 classic can be beaten by using 4-3N-3N as I am using 4-4-2 classic this season and find it tough to win against 4-3-3.
    Cat Harrison likes this.