Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HULIANO

Thread: Fast trainer slows right down

Fast trainer slows right down

Hi

Had a 19yo fast trainer who I have taken from 41Q to 50Q with a bit of powertraining. He would regularly get 130+ on hard practice match and sometimes was getting 160+.

However, he now only gets about 60 for a hard practice match whereas other scouts (who weren't fast trainers) get higher increases.

Does this sound normal?

It's normal because the more stars a player has, the slower he will train

yeah...I get the fact that the rate will drop as he improves from 5 to 6* BUT he is now slower than other scouts that never were fast trainers as 5* players. Surely he should still be faster than those?

Quote Originally Posted by Feather View Post
    yeah...I get the fact that the rate will drop as he improves from 5 to 6* BUT he is now slower than other scouts that never were fast trainers as 5* players. Surely he should still be faster than those?
    With the same number of stars, the player with higher market value will typically train faster.

I think the training rate is ramdom when there is a jump in star quality or season, always with in a bracket. Probably your player will train at a fast rate again next season.

Cholo

Quote Originally Posted by Cholo Simeone View Post
    I think the training rate is ramdom when there is a jump in star quality or season, always with in a bracket. Probably your player will train at a fast rate again next season.

Cholo
    It all depends how things balance out because the player will train faster next season because he drops 1 star in quality but he also trains slower as he ages, dropping in market value.