• 2 Post By Marc Symons
  • 2 Post By Razz
  • 2 Post By Razz
  • 1 Post By Prince Persia
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Prince Persia

Thread: Training

Training

Hello there Guys, I have some questions about training. Can I train only selected players? If possible, how to do that? I really appreciate your help

Hey, yes you can. Next to every player in the training section there is a training intensity bar (looks likea cell phone signal bar) click on this and set an individuals training to rest, normal or high. You can also use tokens to personal train individual players.

click the single/double/triple green bar to select a single player and set their training level
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Marc types faster than I do! LOL
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

thank guys for your help, so I'll choose 1 signal bar if i want them to rest right? 2 or 3 bar to train? Is it like that?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Also how to train players effectively?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, that is something you will see as you go, some players (especially the older and some of the higher Q) train slower than others, some like one style of training more than other (I have a Gk that only likes practice match, gets better than average, but less than average on cardio) If you look at their gains and compare them to average, you can see how well they do.
    Prince Persia likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Well, that is something you will see as you go, some players (especially the older and some of the higher Q) train slower than others, some like one style of training more than other (I have a Gk that only likes practice match, gets better than average, but less than average on cardio) If you look at their gains and compare them to average, you can see how well they do.
    Ahh, I seem to learn more now about training
    Cat Harrison likes this.