Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eugen Cristea

Thread: I have ruined this guy's last 2 seasons...

Apprentice

Unhappy I have ruined this guy's last 2 seasons...

Guillaume, if you're in the forums, please forgive me!

He was in my League last season, he was 2nd after me.
    In the last days of the season, i sent him a friend request.
    So, we ended up in the same League again.
    His bad luck put him, also, in my CL...

I want you to know i unfriended you, so you can have a good career from now on.
    I have ruined this guy's last 2 seasons...-1521494_10200328409452140_643439707_n.jpg
    I have ruined this guy's last 2 seasons...-1545808_10200328410372163_773430790_n.jpg
    I have ruined this guy's last 2 seasons...-1526125_10200328411132182_1806166835_n.jpg
    littledude072 likes this.
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Apprentice
    Maybe he accepted the friend request in hopes of getting revenge, but unfortunately failed. Now he has no chance to redeem himself for those two seasons
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

Pro
    I just adding friend with 1 or 2 quality difference, because I like competition and I hate BOT ROBOT and token buyers (way too strong team)

Being friends, does not mean you will be always in the same league,
    Whend i start with 2 friends in the same league, but in 2nd season i wasent in the same league as them. It will always depending of there other friends.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Pro
    I only add 2 people, I add them in the game.. but we are no friends in facebook.. we are in the same league next season

but, when I refer my friend in fb (referral), he join but not the same server with me..

if you add in game friends, its exactly in your server, and can be in the same league

just my opinion

I do same most of my friends on here (not connected to fb) I added when we were same quality, I drop the onces who seem not to be playing anymore and add new onces same quality.. Result the league is awesome this season (I hope it stay this way) we all started around 30Q, the top 5 has 36 and 37, the bottom 3 stayed there (no trade no activity no watching the games ect...)..
    This season I traded early and managed to win the league by far against 7 teams around my quality!!
    I have ruined this guy's last 2 seasons...-image.jpg

The 1 guy that's not my friend in the league I dropped, he requested friendly (the basterd) just be4 our league game, I beat him twice that day btw I don't buy tokens, and get nearly NO offers where I am, so good achievement
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Pro
    your league look interesting med

I hope my league is like that, 3 or 4 season later maybe

but I hope there is no cheater like that

I have nearly the same like Med.I would only 2nd this season, because the team in first place has 7 points more than me, and I have 5 points more than the third place.I was last season League Master/Winner and Champions League on the second place.Now, this season in the league second place and this season I won the Champions League, so the other way around :P.
    Last edited by Yaso; 01-11-2014 at 09:41 AM.
    1st League: League Master (1st Place), Cup third
    2nd League: League Master (1st Place), Cup fourth , Champions League Semi Finals
    3rd League : League 2nd Place, Champions League Final (Won), Cup excreted in First Round