Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New players/bot teams

Pro
    I see

#thumbsup

I'm currently on level 1, started day 3 of the season, and my league is all BOTs bar me. Its kinda BS and definitely dull. Just hope the swines match me with a swarm of PLAYER managers in season 2. I cant abide another season punishing bots, so unsatisfying.

Oh cup semi final still has a bloody bot in it.

My hope is that I am promoted 2 leagues into an active league. If its league two and just bots, grrrr, will probably just f!@k it off.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-02-2014 at 02:13 PM.

i m in my 5th season now and it is the only season i dont see a single bot in my league. Perhaps you will have to wait for a few more levels only can get interesting.

It's done to keep you playing if you have 14 leagues with only 1 human player per league the chances are with the success then all 14 will play another season and be enticed into spending on tokens. If you had one league with 14 human players then the chances are most would drop out of the game before buying into tokens. It's all a numbers game to try to make the maximum out of each player before they lose interest in the game. More will want instant easy success they can brag about than the actual challenge of a game. Just how life is you just have to see the number of people that put leagues wins etc in their sticky to see this.
    fugazi likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No, I don't think so. The bots exist in level 1 to make up League numbers, and get taken over as people join that server that season, and thereafter when a team is abandoned. My initial league only had a few bots, I have never been in a League with all bots no humans. I think the proportion would be higher depending on how many people start playing on a server, maybe mine is more active than others. The more you level up the less inactive teams is what I find.

You can notice in my signature I did NOT win all my first few Seasons. They were very competitive and that's why I like the game. I guess I'm just lucky?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-02-2014 at 02:16 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had always assumed the bots needed to be there to make sure the humans get promoted to next lvl early on. I have started in lvl 1 previous season with one team, pretty early on, surely in the 1st week of the season and I've been the only human player all season long. A few seasons ago I came in pretty late and ended up in a league with 3 human players, never more than 4 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Thomas View Post
    I'm currently on level 1, started day 3 of the season, and my league is all BOTs bar me. Its kinda BS and definitely dull. Just hope the swines match me with a swarm of PLAYER managers in season 2. I cant abide another season punishing bots, so unsatisfying.

Oh cup semi final still has a bloody bot in it.

My hope is that I am promoted 2 leagues into an active league. If its league two and just bots, grrrr, will probably just f!@k it off.
    Add some friends and keep track of who's active. The game will put some of you together next season. The more friends, the more chances of an active league i guess.

edit in: friends can be found in the transfer market. Good chance they'll be active next season
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12