Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NapoliSamper
  • 1 Post By satansboss

Thread: League and cup at same time

Arrow League and cup at same time

I am new here. Only played my first league so far. It set me up for a round robin with people from all over the world but today all of a sudden, I am also playing in a league. I now have two games a day. Is this right? My players will be tired for the second game. Is this the way it works or is this wrong.
    Thanks

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    yes this is normal, the Cup you only stay in as long as you win the ties, the League is all the time. Champions League you play in when you finish in top 4, so some seasons it could be 2 matches almost every day (if you keep winning of course)

Real life managers have the same sort of schedule, it makes managing injuries a major concern.

It is best for your bank account to compete as far as you can in the Cup. (and CL if you get there)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yep, it's normal ! you will sometimes have even 3 or 4 games in the same day (or 24hours)
    two games in a day is a normal day, three begins to be hard ^^ You 'll have to build a second team, maybe a bit weaker than the first one.
    You'll use the first team for important games, allowing the other team to rest. Then you switch.
    It's difficult because it cost money, and you have to find the time to switch teams between two games. But I think it's the only way to manage this problem.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

This is Crazy i have 3 Games on Thursday with first one at 1-05 in morning the 2nd at 5,48 in the morning and last one at 19,20 in the evening. I only have one match the day before on the Wednesday, what's going on. The first two games the times are ridiculous.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The game's match days are based in Europe time zone, so if you live far away from there... you get that. I also have three in a day, but they are far apart from each other, which I appreciate more. You can always sacrifice Token to change home matches' kick off time if they are really not to your liking.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    The game at 1:05 i'm guessing is a cup match and as its before the next day server update its just a really late kick off. If its away maybe the player moved it as they're a night owl not an early bird. Although this season i've been given a cup match a 5am and in my previous 9 seasons i've never had a game before 8am

The longer you play the more you'll get used to dealing with the fixture pile up and squad rotation. Wait till your favourite players start getting injured then you'll start getting stressed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails League and cup at same time-1535026_10152528755743626_904069607_n.jpg   League and cup at same time-1531772_10152528755638626_1845223598_n.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.