Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Why the hell did I loose this match???

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dulipat View Post
    maybe he used a right strategy against you..don't be such a cry baby
    I don't think is because of strategy, trust me, I know how is going and strategy is one of the last things which count... (formation especially).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't think is because of strategy, trust me, I know how is going and strategy is one of the last things which count... (formation especially).
    Actually I have won 2 or 3 games against lot stronger team (because I've been placed on a cup with higher level than me), and the strategy I used is always defend-counter attack-tackling hard-own half pressure-zonal marking.
    I think that should works against stronger team.

Quote Originally Posted by dulipat View Post
    Actually I have won 2 or 3 games against lot stronger team (because I've been placed on a cup with higher level than me), and the strategy I used is always defend-counter attack-tackling hard-own half pressure-zonal marking.
    I think that should works against stronger team.
    In Cup is complety something else, I win 3-1 against level 13 with level 3.... I can't say it was formation just the other guy was inactive thats all, he's players moral was very poor, very poor and thats why they didn't play anything, same at you more then sure, post a picture with that guys which you beated (last 5 results)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    In Cup is complety something else, I win 3-1 against level 13 with level 3.... I can't say it was formation just the other guy was inactive thats all, he's players moral was very poor, very poor and thats why they didn't play anything, same at you more then sure, post a picture with that guys which you beated (last 5 results)
    I already eliminated from cup, I will observed it again next season,

Rookie
    i beat in cup a team who was 2 stars better than me but my defensive tactic was important because i didnt give any chances for him and countered into the next round

i also beat once team from 7 levels higher, 1-0 he couldnt score i think he went crazy but return was 8-0 for him

so i dont think there is much difference between your team and his..its important who has best system

Quote Originally Posted by goreme View Post
    i beat in cup a team who was 2 stars better than me but my defensive tactic was important because i didnt give any chances for him and countered into the next round

i also beat once team from 7 levels higher, 1-0 he couldnt score i think he went crazy but return was 8-0 for him

so i dont think there is much difference between your team and his..its important who has best system
    This crazy result which you got it was not because of your tactic

Rookie
    This crazy result which you got it was not because of your tactic
    maybe you are right but very defensive tactic against higher levels gives me always good results (only home)

Banned
    I hope that the manager who start the thread understood now

you must understand from now not after that because it's important for you if you wanted to be an experienced manager fastly.

this game directed and managed buy so bad engine and don't put in their account that there are v.strong managers doing all things that make them win ( Morale full ... the formation & tactics ... money bonus ... watching the game online ... friends support you or us ) and finally forced you to be beaten from too much and so much bad/weak manager who may be also inactive hahaha ...

If you know that nothing make you sure you will win the game or the trophy, then you will be the strongest manager ever .

I want you know also that complaining will not make anything and won't change anything even in your dreams .

I lost many trophy with no logical reason but what? I shouted and complain 1st and then when i knew that all of these is ****, I stopped doing anything and play only waiting that all things going alright and win the trophy finally but if not means i will do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by goreme View Post
    maybe you are right but very defensive tactic against higher levels gives me always good results (only home)
    Is not this, is just how this game is going always or almost first round I have problems when I play again against weaker teams I score only few and when I play home I'm scoring 10....

Look over screen always around the forum you will understand better :P

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    There is absolutely nothing to learn, other than the you cannot win against the game engine, once the result is programmed you may as well go to bed.
    No formation, no orders and no amount of training can defeat it and that is the very sad part in all of this.
    The sooner most gamers understand that the game is making a fool of everyone by sucking you into thinking you are a good manager when in reality it is playing with you.
    Enjoy the wins and bitch like f**K when a no mark team stuffs one up you. Just remember it took 11 men and a computer to beat you.
    I agree with you!
    In one season I played a cup final against a friend. We have been playing friendly matches before and I won 95% of them, because he was a level under me. And guess what? I lost the final, even though I gave maximum winning price and motivated all players! 5 minutes after the final we played a friendly match again (again same formation, tactics as the cup final) and I beat him 6:1!!!!!
    Also recently I was watching a match and it said that the opponent got red card and I was leading 1:0. I logged out of the game and saw later the match summary. I have beaten him 2-1, but he was leading and no red card was mentioned....
    This season is a total joke! Another friend of mine is in the same league as I. Last season he played with nearly the same team (maybe he bought 3 new players) and was 7th. I won the last season and bought some 6 new players and now he is 4th and I´m 10th, even though my average mark is far better than his! Also I forgot to make changes before the match and my players were playing on different positions like goalkepper in midfield and so on. The server was down and I could not log in. Later I saw the summary and I played 1:1 to a far superior team. WTF????? Maybe they wanted to make the game more realistic with more surprising results, but hell, this is a game and you should have control over the game and not the other way round....
    aiureah likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast