Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By werewolf122

Thread: Surprise and lucky league titile

Surprise and lucky league titile

This is why I still enjoyed T11. A very surprise and happy ending last season
    Surprise and lucky league titile-level-10-day-26-league.jpg

Beginning of season: My team had highest chance to win the league with highest quality.
    From round 1 to 13: Leading with 1-3 pts above the 2nd.
    From round 14 to 21:Always 2nd with 1-2 points behind the leader. However, I still had hope since I got chance to beat the to team to lead again.
    At round 22: I thought this was my day to get back the 1st pos cuz I played against the 2nd. First 15 mins of the match, my opponent scored 3 goals. That was it. 3-1 lost almost killed my hope. So only 4 rounds to go and I was 2nd with 4 pts behind the leader. My goal difference was also much lower then. I told my self to forget abt the league.
    At round 25: My hope lighted up again. The leader lost 1 and drew 1 in his 3 last matches when I won all the 3. That meant we have same points but my goal difference was 10+ lower than his.
    At round 26: I played a home match first against a team with 5Q less than mine. The scoreline was 2-1 at 89th minute for me. And bump..., my opponent equalized from a corner at 90th minute. Shoot...that draw meant I was only 1 pts higher than the 2nd with a much worse goal difference. If he drew or win in the last match, the title was his. Frankly, his team deserved it more than my team did.
    And finally, when I checked his result yesterday night, he lost 3-1. The guy must have pissed off with the results lol
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

your league was really spotty lol. can clearly see who was dominating

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk