Thread: Training SPECIAL ABILITY...

Banned

Training SPECIAL ABILITY...

Suppose if I train my player a SPECIAL ABILITY then its value will increase or not after he gets trained a SPECIAL ABILITY...

Rookie
    His value will remain the same

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deghinsea View Post
    His value will remain the same
    Thanks...

Pro
    His value should decrease, because he is not adding points to his quality. If a player loses out on match and training, you will notice a decrease in value. Take a closer look at injured player.

Remains the same. But if u allocate them to normal skills, their value will increase.

Ur title of the thread suggested me of a new SA. what if we can have a Super fast Trainer SA who trains faster than any normal player and makes more progress???!!! Like a player with that SA will get +300 progress every match no matter what his age(that is only if he plays whole match). So he will be about twice as fast as any normal Nordeus Gen who is 18yo!!!! What do u say?

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Remains the same. But if u allocate them to normal skills, their value will increase.

Ur title of the thread suggested me of a new SA. what if we can have a Super fast Trainer SA who trains faster than any normal player and makes more progress???!!! Like a player with that SA will get +300 progress every match no matter what his age(that is only if he plays whole match). So he will be about twice as fast as any normal Nordeus Gen who is 18yo!!!! What do u say?
    Any suggestion for making the game interesting is always welcome...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    His value should decrease, because he is not adding points to his quality. If a player loses out on match and training, you will notice a decrease in value. Take a closer look at injured player.

ummmm....no. Value stays the same. If picts are necessary, they can be provided.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game