Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tarcanes92

Thread: Holy crap .... immediate league match

Holy crap .... immediate league match

So I log on after the nominal server maintenance .. and I have a league match scheduled an hour later! good thing i didn't wait until morning .... still going to have to invest a few green packs :-(
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Pro
    My league starts at 10 am and the ends 2 pm ....very early for day 1. But it all goes back to normal after week 2 ends.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am always careful with training until the schedule comes out.Even so I had an immediate match too (I was late for it, grr)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    Woke up this morning to find I had a game scheduled at 4:45am! Fortunately I won. For some reason my does 5 home games are all at stupid times in the middle of the night........ After that though they revert back to 8pm and the like.

Bug perhaps?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Nah. Have you noticed, none fifteen minutes apart? mine are all spaced apart well, anyway,

I already see I have 2 three match days though.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It happened to me last season.
    In first day, there should be a few hours before the first match.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Nah. Have you noticed, none fifteen minutes apart? mine are all spaced apart well, anyway,

I already see I have 2 three match days though.
    me too, but its three match days from our (American) point of view and not Nordeus (Serbian) point of view. It is still just two matches during the 24 hour time frame between having to reload for server maintenance.

My matches used to always be between 5 AM and 6 PM local time. Now I had one around 2 AM and others just before 12 AM. That is fine by me. Hopefully I can get some games (without spending tokens) around 8 PM.

Luckily today was the only day we have to worry about the games being a surprise. Future cup and champions league games will have a 24+ hour difference between when they are scheduled and played.

Maybe in the future, Nordeus can schedule the first Group game of the champions league during the first 12 hours of day 3 and the first league game during the last 12 hours of day 3.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

I have very weird league match timings this season. For the next three days, ie day 4,5 &6 I have 2 matches each day. 1at 6:00-7:00 pm and the 2nd at around 11 pm. So I have less than 5 hrs b/w matches so greens are going.... And I have no league match or CL match today on Day 3. All action starts after misnight. And on top of that all my CL matches are after midnight, difficult to attend unless I am studying till late.
    I have a bad feeling for this season after seeing my league.....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.