Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Level 15 - is this the end?

Level 15 - is this the end?

Can anybody answer some questions?

I have gone up to level 15 this season. My scout players are a maximum rating of 99 and the transfer list is 94. A friend who has gone up to level 16 has the same thing?

So is that it for players? Can you go no higher? Does that mean that if you have a player with a rating over 94, you cant sell him, as there is no transfer list for him to go on? Is this the same for eveybody?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supermac82 View Post
    Can anybody answer some questions?

I have gone up to level 15 this season. My scout players are a maximum rating of 99 and the transfer list is 94. A friend who has gone up to level 16 has the same thing?

So is that it for players? Can you go no higher? Does that mean that if you have a player with a rating over 94, you cant sell him, as there is no transfer list for him to go on? Is this the same for eveybody?

thanks
    Nope, It's just the top LEAGUE LEVEL on your server is currently L15, Meaning every 2/3 seasons the server performs a "Hold" to the promoting teams at the highest level to stop them going to far ahead quality wise than anyone else.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks for replying.

How do you know if you are at the start, middle or end of this hold period? Is this explained somewhere? Must of missed it if so? Is this because there is less players at this level and you are trying to pool us all together? Will this mean going forward me and my friends at level 15 will be in leagues, champions league with people levelled above us? So, it is not worth me then selling a player of over 94 rating until this hold period finishes? When it moves on, will myself and the others levelled above me all move on together?

Quote Originally Posted by supermac82 View Post
    Thanks for replying.

How do you know if you are at the start, middle or end of this hold period? Is this explained somewhere? Must of missed it if so? Is this because there is less players at this level and you are trying to pool us all together? Will this mean going forward me and my friends at level 15 will be in leagues, champions league with people levelled above us? So, it is not worth me then selling a player of over 94 rating until this hold period finishes? When it moves on, will myself and the others levelled above me all move on together?
    You will notice the next time when a server holds your players do not lose a star at the start of a new season since the hold has taken place and everyone plays at the same league level allowing others to catch up, I noticed this happening on my server over the last 5 seasons or so ago when I reached the "Shark" Cup draw for the first time and I had to play someone that was 2 league levels above me but 4 manager levels higher so he had been held by our server twice. 2 more holds took place in the last 6 seasons allowing myself to play at the highest league level on my server.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*