Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Trouble in Cup !

Trouble in Cup !

Hey guys, I need your help here !
    Thursday is gonna be a big day... this morning I woke up and saw schedule ! I remember last end of season people complaining about bad time tables etc... now I get it I had to change 4 games appointment because in the middle of the night or juste before an important game

My Cup opponent looks really strong... manager level 5, I already had to beat a level 6 yesterday to qualify... (2-2 then 0-2)

I think I need your help here, to make sure I use all the weapons I have to beat him. I'm not a formation expert, even if I've checked the table of July Fourth with formation and counter formation.

According to the table, he has: 4-3N-3
    To counter his formation I should use: 4-1-4-1

Then, what about my team strategy ? any suggestions ?

Here are the teams :

MY OPPONENT :

Trouble in Cup !-thai-opponent.jpg

MY CURRENT TEAM:

Trouble in Cup !-current-team.jpg

I really don't want to loose that early in Cup, I need that money to improve Napoli next season !
    Last edited by NapoliSamper; 01-14-2014 at 12:47 PM.

I think your formation might win,you have direct access to his opening. But personally I will run a defensive formation because of his three strikers,but usually having more than 1 striker dont work.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Thank you Malcomg.

Should I order more passes on sides as he doesn't have any, so he will really suffer from there ? Or anything else guys ? Cup represents a big money for the team, don't wanna loose that cash !

For 4-1-4-1 go défensive, counter attacks, hard tackling own half, long balls..
    Ur formation looks good also as it uses amc and he doesn't have dmc..
    I've played 3-5-2V and 4-5-1V against 4-3N-3, went down both flanks attacking hard tackling whole pitch, with good results.. It all depends if he's better then u or the opposite.. Do u need to defend and hit on the counter or u can attack?
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Thank you very much Med78 !

I have a good attack I think, With good strikers and two good AMC. My wingers are also good and strike. I may switch for 2 AMC (Robertson and Kern) and maybe just leave one striker, my best ? What do you think ?

Ok guys, the game is tonight at midnight !

I kept the same formation, but put setting Med78 told me. All my players are ok with morale and energy !

Any other advice, secret technic so I could smash this vietnamese manager ?

Well...

Really disappointed.

I knew it wouldn't be an easy game. But this is the biggest failure I've ever had with my team.

Trouble in Cup !-sans-titre.jpg

Just nothing to do. When I had a few try, he just stopped everything. And ALL his tries was scored. I think I can easily say that I'm out from Cup... a really bad new for the club and all the money it represented

Apprentice
    I hope you didn't play 4-1-4-1, as it is just awful against 4-3-3 and 4-1-2-3, the 2 formations it's supposed to counter.
    I speak from experience when i tell you, play 3N-1DMC- and the you choose as long as you have AML & AMR also on the field.

In this season of the cup, i got the feeling that the games have a fixed result, before the match starts.
    I was playing the same formation in both the 1st leg and the 2nd leg, with oposing results.
    Same players(mostly), same ratings for the players, except for who was man of the match.
    1st i lost 1-3 at home, and 2nd i won 3-1 away, the teams where ~ equal with a bit extra for him.(me 37,5 - him 38,..)

I've been trying to tellpeople that 4-1-4-1 doesn't work anymore, but i get answers like "always works for me!"...
    Here in the real world we judge by results, last season it worked(barely), this season it doesn't.

When the teams are ~ equal in value, last season, i've had some very hard games(0-0 1-0 2-2), against my 2 rivals to the league title.
    This is somethis Nordeus just implemented(or broke) last season.
    My team was still better, my formation had results against their formation, my players got better ratings.
    But not in those 4 games, those 4 games where not user influenced.
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Yep, I do agree. Even if it's juste my fourth season, I can feel it already. I'm having crazy results when my two last seasons were almost Treble award.
    About the game, I did put 4-1-3W-1-1 and the settings Med78 adviced. I changed a little the formation 4-1-4-1 as he noticed my opponent didnt have DMC and I have two good AMC scoring a lot, usually
    Then when I had 3-0 I tried to change back to my usual formation and my usual settings and i took 3 goals again !

Nothing to do. The crazy thing is that we had the same Quality ( 35.5 / 35.7 for him) and we were playing at my stadium... we were both attending and he had a supporter. Still, I won my Cup finale last season against a team realy stronger than me with him and 3 of his friends attending.

Still don't get how this result can be haha
    But I will just concentrate on League and Champions League. I have the best quality there and now two teams all dedicated to it. And no more crazy fixture/schedule for the cup ! (Lets stay positive :x )

Apprentice
    play 3N-5-2 V-style the 2nd leg, at least you will win )
    mabye trolldeus will make you a gift, and u'll win on penaltyes
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast