Thread: Multiple position players.

Dreamer

Multiple position players.

Does anyone else collect players who play at 2 or 3 different positions? I've been doing that for a couple seasons now & I've noticed it helps keep the squad to under 20 which I like to do. I currently have 18 players in my squad. 6 of the them can play 3 positions,4 can only play 1 position & the rest can play 2 different positions on the field.

Apprentice
    I find keeping a very low team average is to expensive to do long term ......epspecially if your top of your server. And unless your lucky enough to get packs as freebies alot its very hard to train any more than 3 or 4 players max in one go.
    no info for you my watchers :P

Not only you need less player, but during the match is easyer to change tactic, without Making subs.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

It is nice when you can change you formation with the same players in the field for example I can change from 451 v to 41212 Nd

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Salifc View Post
    It is nice when you can change you formation with the same players in the field for example I can change from 451 v to 41212 Nd

yeah but then it also comes down to how much energy each player is expending
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    Does anyone else collect players who play at 2 or 3 different positions? I've been doing that for a couple seasons now & I've noticed it helps keep the squad to under 20 which I like to do. I currently have 18 players in my squad. 6 of the them can play 3 positions,4 can only play 1 position & the rest can play 2 different positions on the field.
    Sure it helps!! Less packs, less cash, more choices. Cash its a major issue in my level salary is around 45+M, You need around 600M per season to have a team just with the minimum number of players. You are runing the team not only caring to win but you are keeping an eye at the cashier at the end of the day!
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.