Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zangy

Thread: Token limits for auctions

Token limits for auctions

Hello. I have a question. What do you think what should be the minimum amount of tokens I should have when entering an auction for a very good or excellent player or a player with a special ability? I am currently low on tokens and I am afraid to enter any auctions... If there is no such thing as limit, does anyone know a good approach during bidding in auctions to tell me about? Would be extremely helpful...

Is your server a warzone server (massive bidding wars, almost all players goes for 10T+) or easy server (usually get players for less than 5T)?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I have witnessed both. One month ago I bought a five star 18 year old with only 2 tokens, but I lost once over 10 tokens while battling for a 4 star player. Now I am afraid to enter any auction, as I only have 6 tokens, and it is hurting me, because I am in need of reinforcements...
    Last edited by DoctorRedDevil; 01-15-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Apprentice
    most ive gone is 58 tokens ... for some reason I went bonkers that day . and it was against same guy in my league... I won tho
    no info for you my watchers :P

I am too afraid to enter auctions, especially when I saw some bidding wars go for over 20 rounds. And there is always fear I will enter in a bidding war with a token hacker. They have so many tokens they don't mind bidding 5 times in a single round. This fear could lead me to infinite saving and ending up with 58 tokens, but I will be absolutely destroyed in the league by quality opponents until I reach that number.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    I am too afraid to enter auctions, especially when I saw some bidding wars go for over 20 rounds. And there is always fear I will enter in a bidding war with a token hacker. They have so many tokens they don't mind bidding 5 times in a single round. This fear could lead me to infinite saving and ending up with 58 tokens, but I will be absolutely destroyed in the league by quality opponents until I reach that number.
    You're gonna have to sit this season out, just train up your players and save up tokens for next season.
    Perhaps bid for players in ungodly hours of the night, I picked up most of my team for 1T each in these hours lol
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Last season was so weird for me. Can you believe that I finished as a runner-up in my league but also finished undefeated? A 22-4-0 didn't win me the title. Also I suffered early Cup and Champions League exits. I don't want to suffer another bad season...