Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: What affects the end result most?

I know that sometimes "small" teams can surprise the "big" ones, but it won't happen too many times. In this game it's more like a usual thing than a surprise...

I think the players and also their stats (striking abilities for strikers, defending for defenders etc) is the most important factor. The formation, orders and possession are important as well. Then there is a luck factor.

I prefer using balanced 4-4-2 classic, because my players are well suited for it and it works often. When I want to defend or attack more, I can easily make some changes.
    Last edited by cursed; 01-18-2014 at 09:03 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cursed View Post
    I think the players and also their stats (striking abilities for strikers, defending for defenders etc) is the most important factor. The formation, orders and possession are important as well. Then there is a luck factor.

I prefer using balanced 4-4-2 classic, because my players are well suited for it and it works often. When I want to defend or attack more, I can easily make some changes.
    Hate to tell you but formations, orders and possession mean absolutely nothing in this game and people on this forum have proved that a number of times.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

In that 1-1 match with 12.5Q lower team, I changed formation and orders at half time and nothing changed. Hes 2* and 3* defenders played like gods against my 6*and 5* attackers...no problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Hate to tell you but formations, orders and possession mean absolutely nothing in this game and people on this forum have proved that a number of times.
    This isn't cool if it's really true. When teams are equal, it's all about the luck then? I've thought they mean something and noticed some differences, especially when playing against very defensive minded formations. I can't prove anything though.

Quote Originally Posted by cursed View Post
    This isn't cool if it's really true. When teams are equal, it's all about the luck then? I've thought they mean something and noticed some differences, especially when playing against very defensive minded formations. I can't prove anything though.
    The teams don't even have to be equal, it's all about luck.

Search for posters on here called itayfranko, rastaman70 and cracicot (are we allowed to mention that name? Lol) and look through their posts and you will see very little we do counts in this game.

In my opinion the game is designed to get us to spend money on buying tokens. Its just my opinion, and I may be wrong, but I've played this game for 14 months and been on this forum for 8 months and all I see Nordeus caring about is how to get us to spend money.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

The more I play this game, the more I feel the same...Tokens, tokens, tokens....
    littledude072 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    So I have seen many weird results and now I also played a game, which seemed to be easy, but ended 1-1. Quality was 27.6 ( me ) vs 15.2 ( opponent ).

So I was thinking. If I have like 10Q better team, should I really think about formation or should I easily win that game? 10Q difference is huge in this game, but I also need a perfect tactic against him?

Like in this game: 27.6Q vs 15.2Q and result is this :

It seems weird, that he even scored a goal, but I only scored 1 goal...I know that it's football and anything is possible but really...I have to always choose perfect counter formation against opponent, then comes quality difference?

Which is more important?
    1) Perfect counter formation.
    2)Quality
    3)Perfect commands ( Normal, mixed etc? )
    Q) What affects the end result most?
    Ans ) WIN BONUS...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    100% random. Very little we do as managers makes any difference and things like match stats and players match ratings mean nothing in this game. In my game today my MC scored 2 goals and had an assist and got a rating of 6!!!!! Total and utter bull**** randomness!!!!
    That means that we all are foolish...When its just random then why we are playing the game...lol...
    Although I agree with you that winning is 100% random but partially, have you ever seen an entirely bad team winning a league, cup or champions league...The answer is no...Even teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona gets beaten by poor teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Q) What affects the end result most?
    Ans ) WIN BONUS...
    Win bonus maxed...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast