Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By satansboss

Thread: how can If find expensive players ??

how to find expensive players ??

I decided from the past season to go on high-price players cuz they gain more skill progress ..
    I got many of them on the morning (when the server renews) .. but from the last few days I fail to find a players on high ammount prices , also on the morning !!

Is there any Idea how can I get like these players easily ??!
    Last edited by Maccabi Haifa; 01-17-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Famous
    Go to 'negotiations' and keep a look out for young players. It's a lot easier dealing with this than the 'auctions'.
    I watched an auction this morning where the players market value was 15.4 million.
    6 bidders were in till it dropped to 2 by round 8. Went to round 33 and the player sold for 36 million. I'm not saying that's the highest I've seen, but it seems to be normal nowadays so I avoid the auctions all together.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Go to 'negotiations' and keep a look out for young players. It's a lot easier dealing with this than the 'auctions'.
    I watched an auction this morning where the players market value was 15.4 million.
    6 bidders were in till it dropped to 2 by round 8. Went to round 33 and the player sold for 36 million. I'm not saying that's the highest I've seen, but it seems to be normal nowadays so I avoid the auctions all together.
    also on the negotiations list I don't find players with special price ..

btw , what's ur lvl ?

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    There are hot days and cold days in the auction. I'm at level 10 and last night i signed 2 18yr old new generated worth 30M + each. Which is a lot for my level and they cost me only 5 tokens which i thought was both lucky and a bargain!!!!!

On my server i hardly ever get anyone on the negotiations that's under 22

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    There are hot days and cold days in the auction. I'm at level 10 and last night i signed 2 18yr old new generated worth 30M + each. Which is a lot for my level and they cost me only 5 tokens which i thought was both lucky and a bargain!!!!!
    Is there specific hot days so u can know when to login and buy? or it's random ..

Unfortunately its totally random, as a general rule i stay away from the first 2 days as they're token crazy and as you may have read on a few threads here i check the other bidders nationality's if there's already people bidding. If there from Asia walk away as they seem to have a 1000 tokens to throw away. If there from anywhere else in the world check there squad and see how much they really need the player in that position.
    Last night was lucky the first 2 players i signed this season on day 3 cost me 17 tokens for both and i was prepared to spend about 10-15 on each last night.
    If there 18 and you train them enough there gonna be the back bone of your squad four 4 seasons so its worth it. I've found that its not just the extra training that makes them valuable.

If you have say 2 mc both on 50 skill points one's worth 10M the other 20M over the course of a year the match stats on the 20m player will be much higher too and this is what wins you games. I play cup games and friendlies against people 2 levels above me and i win more than i lose i think (maybe wrongly) that its down to the fact that my player get great match ratings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how can If find expensive players ??-1532068_10152535927458626_1632979945_n.jpg   how can If find expensive players ??-1531772_10152528755638626_1845223598_n.jpg   how can If find expensive players ??-1535026_10152528755743626_904069607_n.jpg  
    Last edited by satansboss; 01-17-2014 at 06:10 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I stick to Negotiations and scouts. I have bought 3 players from Negotiations with the cost of about 8, 9 tokens and 2 scouts. Its easier and you dont really have to rush to buy him as there there for a few days
    Tenby FC

Season 7: Level 7- League 3rd, Champions League 3rd
    Season 6: Level 6- League Runners up, Champions Leagure 3rd
    Season 5: Level 5- League Runners up, Cup 3rd Place
    Season 4: Level 4- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 3: Level 3- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 2: Level 2- League Winners (Undefeated Season)
    Season 1: Level 1- League Winners

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Maccabi Haifa View Post
    also on the negotiations list I don't find players with special price ..

btw , what's ur lvl ?
    I'm level 9, been playing for 10 seasons but tanked one a round about the 6th.