Thread: competitions Prizes

Question competitions Prizes

Hi all
    as a player on top 11, I want to hear what you guy's think about the different prizes that are given per match on different competitions. for instance:
    a Level 3 player, can be drown in the cup/champions competitions with harder team and get per round 600K prize per game in the group stages or qualification rounds while a Level 5 player can get lower opponents on the same competitions and get just 200K prize per match.
    I think the way the system works is making unfair choices for all of us. if a player L3 (of course he won't be in the final) but still in a few rounds will get a large amount of $$$ while L5 player will win the final but his prize sum from the beginning will still be lower than the L3 player, well this is in a way unfair and gives some kind of advantages for the lower rank players.
    the bid system offers sometimes very young players (age 18) that cost a lot of $$$. usually this players cost so much that L3 player with the high prize money can win, while L5 player can't (or have to spend and buy tokens and convert them into $$$ just to be able to bid them).

I think the draw system should only allow a specific +/- % (not too strong and not too weak) and give the same levels to all of us.
    something is not right here.

please share your thoughts.

it does seem unfair....... i am level 3 and received 355 k per game for winning my cup games,whereas my girlfriend (level 2)got 1.6m PER GAME for winning hers (she has level 11 in next round though)and i only get 3.3 m for winning my league so it does seem a little out of proportion!

I thought all teams in the Champ Lge were the same level. I've never encountered different level teams taking part in the same competition.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I thought all teams in the Champ Lge were the same level. I've never encountered different level teams taking part in the same competition.
    They are supposed to be on the same Level but this will be mixed if theres a shortage of high level teams on the server.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*