Thread: About booked

Question About booked

The player hangs, the card only comes out at the end of the season or when he takes red, that's right he on the bench until the end of the season with the card!! : Confuso:

If a player receives a red card the player either gets a 1 or 3 match ban. It will tell you in your messages. It will show red until the ban is up, however be aware that if a player receives a red during a league match he can still play cup matches, vice versa. Although it still shows that the player is ineligible even though he isn't. A player will not be banned all seacan

I'm talking about the yellow card he just disappears if the player take a red or finish the season because that? he should disappear after the game he was in reserve, or has not taken another right?

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson Santana View Post
    I'm talking about the yellow card he just disappears if the player take a red or finish the season because that? he should disappear after the game he was in reserve, or has not taken another right?
    Even I feel it shud happen..... Dunno why it doesn't???? And then he gets banned for reaching the yellow card limit....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    I just checked my guy from yesterday's red to today's return .

There is still a yellow card. When I went into the Stats screen, the yellow is for another competition.
    He has served out the League cards and this is now gone. But he still has yellow in the CL.