Thread: Selling a player with stored skill points

Selling a player with stored skill points

Just want to make sure that if I sell a player who has skill points in the bank but not designated to any attribute will the buyer of the player still receive these points?

Similarly, if I have used these skill points on either a new position or SA but not fully reached the required amount, will the buyer get the player with these points in tact?

Again similarly, if a SA or new position has been chosen but no points added yet will this be reset for the new buyer?

I'm guessing yes, but I just want to make certain since I have never bought a player myself who has any skill points in the bank or an incomplete SA/NP.

By the way the player in question is RM/AMR, age23, level 49 (1 skill below 50) with 38 skill points in bank. He's got excellent stats - 151 games in all comps 59 goals + loads of assists. He was one of my best players for 3 seasons running but now I'm lvl8 and he's not to that standard so if any one here wants to buy for 10 tokens let me know.

Thanks

Rookie
    no, the skill points won't be given to the player who buys the player, they will disappear and the person who has bought that player will have to start at where the players quality currently is.
    with new position skill points, the player who buys a player who is currently being trained to a new position will not get the skill points for the player who is being trained to a new position, and they will have to start all over again.
    so yes, all the skill points will be reset.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by subrosa View Post
    Just want to make sure that if I sell a player who has skill points in the bank but not designated to any attribute will the buyer of the player still receive these points?

Similarly, if I have used these skill points on either a new position or SA but not fully reached the required amount, will the buyer get the player with these points in tact?

Again similarly, if a SA or new position has been chosen but no points added yet will this be reset for the new buyer?

I'm guessing yes, but I just want to make certain since I have never bought a player myself who has any skill points in the bank or an incomplete SA/NP.

By the way the player in question is RM/AMR, age23, level 49 (1 skill below 50) with 38 skill points in bank. He's got excellent stats - 151 games in all comps 59 goals + loads of assists. He was one of my best players for 3 seasons running but now I'm lvl8 and he's not to that standard so if any one here wants to buy for 10 tokens let me know.

Thanks
    1. NO, the buyer will get the player with no Skill Points to be added
    2. NO, the new poss or whatever you are learning to him will be gone and he cant see nothing. i mean the SP will be gone with no atribute added.
    3. NO :-)

Rookie
    yeah, what he and i said. ^

Well, I'm glad I asked then.

I just sold a similar player with an almost complete new position, shame! I'll hold on to this kid now until i have the 50 skill points USE them.

Thanks for the quick responses guys.

Rookie
    all good bud.

How do I make a post I usually make messages top eleven am I doing something wrong if so plz tell me the correct way to post so my queries can be answered

Sent from my HTC One 801e using Tapatalk

Famous
    I wouldn't waste SP on training up a new position or special ability.
    Only buy players that already have two positions (unless it's ST or MC where you are unlikely to find anyone with more than the one), and I'm really not convinced the special ability actually does anything. The 50 SP are better used putting directly into attack, defence or physical.