Thread: undecided on whether to sign my 24 token academy player - opinions

Apprentice

undecided on whether to sign my 24 token academy player - opinions

I'm halfway through my tanking season ( which is working like a charm lol ) , but in a dliema on whether to sign my latest academy player.

I'm season 9 atm , so a 3 star player for me is 50-54 etc . I'm currently training 3 guys to hopefully get to level 65by the end of this season to give me a better team. I'm not getting enough greens imo to to try and train 4 players tho .

the academy player is level 57 ML . I currently only have 1 player that actually plays ML , but still cant work out if this guys worth signing. Can someone tell me , when i don't go up does my overall star quality stay the same or do they go up / down ?

Need soem help on this one
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    I'm halfway through my tanking season ( which is working like a charm lol ) , but in a dliema on whether to sign my latest academy player.

I'm season 9 atm , so a 3 star player for me is 50-54 etc . I'm currently training 3 guys to hopefully get to level 65by the end of this season to give me a better team. I'm not getting enough greens imo to to try and train 4 players tho .

the academy player is level 57 ML . I currently only have 1 player that actually plays ML , but still cant work out if this guys worth signing. Can someone tell me , when i don't go up does my overall star quality stay the same or do they go up / down ?

Need soem help on this one
    I'd sign him, He doesn't lose a star at the end of the season and you know your getting a fast trainer this way, even without greens and if you only add skill points on quality, He will be close to 6* by the end of next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm level 6 and would probably not sign him, he doesn't fit in my format, but 24 tokens is hefty when you could probably find a better player at auction. To do that of course you need money. But that's my thought.

Famous
    If you're tanking then def sign him. Play him in every game if you don't have the greens to train him and, by next season he'll be a decent standard.

24 token youth players are always superb, if he fits your formation and you don't have already a similarly awesome player for that position, do it. They are very fast trainers and can be as expensive in auctions if you are unlucky.

if you already have a good player for that position or if he doesn't fit, release him.
    Last edited by Celtic; 01-25-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Apprentice
    ive signed him..... he doesn't really fit atm, but i can always make him an aml or amc, but he would work in one or my alternative formations. he's not needed this season anyway as everyones playing on the flanks lol.
    no info for you my watchers :P