Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Top of the Server

Rookie

Arrow Top of the Server

I am rather new here in the forum and I have searched the forum for a while now to not much avail.

I was wondering, what are the signs of one being in the upper echelons of a particular level of a particular server?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, generally, you will have a smaller available transfer list, way less 5*'s.. that's the one that is the most obvious, since there is no one above selling

In Cup you won't see levels above (I know there are three leagues above me for sure right now)

A mixed league (like level 13 and 14 together) can be a clue as well
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Well, generally, you will have a smaller available transfer list, way less 5*'s.. that's the one that is the most obvious, since there is no one above selling

In Cup you won't see levels above (I know there are three leagues above me for sure right now)

A mixed league (like level 13 and 14 together) can be a clue as well
    Thanks Cat. Is it safe to assume that being at the absolute top of a particular server, one would have to invest heavily monetarily? And being on top is actually not a good thing?!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You can plan and be very frugal with tokens, and try to save for such event as bidding wars, buy your youth Academy players (Ive been trying this and they are usually very good).. look at all hours and find when there is less people bidding.

If you have failed to promote it takes longer to get to the top, and you can drop down the same way if you find yourself in that situation where you are faced with too many big investors, you can elect to "tank" a season for the purpose of strengthening your team the economical way. I haven't done this but there are several threads about this on here, having failed to promote before though I can see how it would help, as your players stars don't drop, though they slow down still from age.
    Fate85 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]