Thread: time change

time change

there is a guy who has already changed the champions league 2nd leg 2 times. how many times can he do this? what are we playing, football or seek and hide? he is a scout team with 6 times more budget and i won my home game 3-1. he was present and i was absent so he also had possesion. i also received today a friendship request from another team which i rejected. am i wrong to be suspicious that he may be behind this in order to arrange an unwanted friendly game just before the match?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Honestly I never try to do it more then 1 time, but I think you can do it how many times you want.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It might be. You shouldn't add random people, they're most likely trolls who always schedule friendlies

yes you can change it many times. i did that once. actually just today i also won 2nd leg champions league which i changed to the earliest possible time after the maintenance. my opponent was from italy so he has to get up early in the morning which i assume is rather difficult for him. well the same for me actually. but i always get up early in the morning so for me this time is perfect. and it was a success. he didn't watch the game and i won it

for changing it multiple times, there could be many reasons. maybe your opponent changes his mind and decides that the previous arranged match is not good. maybe suddenly he couldn't attend the previously arranged time. or maybe he just wants to piss you off and hopes that you miss this change he makes. for this guy (moreover, i think he's a token buyer) i think you need to be careful and check your updated fixture frequently. i know it's pretty well disturbing since you must have another game and scheduled training session

but he cannot advance your match today that's for sure. he can only delay it