Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Good news for Nordeus/Top Eleven

Good news for Nordeus/Top Eleven

Rival game FIFA Superstars has decided to close its doors on March 31st.

Could be a opportunity for Nordeus to reach out and get some new people playing. You think Top Eleven was bad for technical errors, this game was far worse.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I've never heard of it before but I just read an article on it, looks like it has experienced a lot of problems.

Nordeus could drag ex-players in by introducing some interesting features. Hopefully it doesn't revolve around token spending..

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Why would you want more gamers.
    Servers seem stretched to their limits, KO times edging closer every season.
    No benefits passed on to gamers.
    So as gamer what difference does it make, just asking.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I played this everyday from early 2011, Was a good game at its time but it was in decline, there wasn't much you could do on there, match credits, something like 9 games/day against RL squads such as BPL, LA Liga, Serie A, etc, got boring recently and they stopped making updates since last autumn, probably why they decided to close that game, glad I never spent much in terms of "cash", think it was £2 when they had a special deal on "88+ defenders" and "88+ french player", Think about everyone who played it ended up getting a Messi.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Why would you want more gamers.
    Servers seem stretched to their limits, KO times edging closer every season.
    No benefits passed on to gamers.
    So as gamer what difference does it make, just asking.
    Simple, More potiential customers for Nordeus = More money, All Nordeus would need to do is create more servers, They probably are since they have added another million players in the month of January 2013 alone.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Honestly I don't think they was rivals, fifa superstars have 1M+, nordeus have 8 times more so they are small comparing with TopEleven, but yes it's a plus for TopEleven
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Honestly I don't think they was rivals, fifa superstars have 1M+, nordeus have 8 times more so they are small comparing with TopEleven, but yes it's a plus for TopEleven
    You would think that game would of been quite big, especially being endorsed by FIFA and using real players.

Top Eleven comes with a lot more imagination, with the old school championship manager style being involved.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Rival game FIFA Superstars has decided to close its doors on March 31st.

Could be a opportunity for Nordeus to reach out and get some new people playing. You think Top Eleven was bad for technical errors, this game was far worse.
    i played this game before. it was a good game to be honest. active transfer market, active forums, etc2 but it went from good to bad because of the developer. they wanted more money from the customers, in order to do that, they installed a lot unnecessary programs to make it looks good. Imagine what ppl will reacts about this, they spend thousands of money to get a good team.

the worst thing about that game, after 2012 ends, they told their customers if they need to use the new players format to play the game( Make them buy more) because they cant play any games using their old format players. crazyyyy....if you want to shut it down, dont implement a new system just 3 months before it closed.

well money can makes ppl do something bad to others ppl. live ur life for money and you will not have a good life.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You would think that game would of been quite big, especially being endorsed by FIFA and using real players.

Top Eleven comes with a lot more imagination, with the old school championship manager style being involved.
    yes they are using real names, real pic, real clubs and emblems. you cant compare with t11.

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    i played this game before. it was a good game to be honest. active transfer market, active forums, etc2 but it went from good to bad because of the developer. they wanted more money from the customers, in order to do that, they installed a lot unnecessary programs to make it looks good. Imagine what ppl will reacts about this, they spend thousands of money to get a good team.

the worst thing about that game, after 2012 ends, they told their customers if they need to use the new players format to play the game( Make them buy more) because they cant play any games using their old format players. crazyyyy....if you want to shut it down, dont implement a new system just 3 months before it closed.

well money can makes ppl do something bad to others ppl. live ur life for money and you will not have a good life.
    Yes your right, It was indeed the new players system, 2012 squad, that they added that killed that game off, about every player that was playing the game wasn't happy, me included, I can remember having every player rated 87+ on my old team and when the 2012 team update came out, it was basically lost except for nostalga and you had to start again, every player in my starting squad was barely above 80 in rating except for Messi (I got lucky the day the 2012 squads came out) who was 94 rated. I thought the game was enjoyable at first but once you completed the challenge leagues and got a decent squad built, it became quite boring.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast