Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Is this due to my formation???

Is this due to my formation???

Is this due to my formation???-new-picture-9-.jpg

Nah. Game engine sucks and is too random, if you are lucky you could win someting. Best tip dont spend your money on game till they fix random game engine.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Looks like you played vs. one of the hardest formations to beat... I usually go Narrow Diamond or something through the middle vs 4 4 2.
    arjan likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Your defence is weak, with just 3 defenders, spread out wide no less with a DL and a DR. Just 1 DC to deal with 2 strikers from the opposing team. Yes you do have a DMC but DMC's role is clearly not synonymous to DC's role - the most obvious distinction would be the marking zones.

What I normally do when I have better players is actually to just mirror my opponents' formations. That's my counter!

Banned
    No it's not due to your formation...Its one of the best formation in the game...
    But anyways nice to see some one from NEPAL...
    arjan likes this.

I think if you play your wingers as AML/AMR rather then ML/MR vs 4-4-2, you're toast when your central midfield has an off day. Which can always happen vs any opponent. I usually pair them with a direct opponent, put my wingers on ML/MR and go through the middle, or mixed.
    DiZZee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Looks like you played vs. one of the hardest formations to beat... I usually go Narrow Diamond or something through the middle vs 4 4 2.
    Look at his bank account...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Lol , you have to mutch money on your bank

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I only looked at the players.

He's hit the limit on the Bank... or near it anyway... that's what happens in upper levels. Well, the players cost a ton at that level too.

I'm impressed at his mass o' red and green boosters, though. I always am training and rarely have such a stock.

The low amount of blues, makes me wonder where the morale of his guys was? I lately have been having morale issues on my 35T team, and am watching to see how much it truly affects the results.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-26-2014 at 07:07 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its just random results dont buy players and dont spend money then maybe they fix this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast