Thread: Yet another lost match

Yet another lost match

hi guys, just wanna ask for your opinions on my 2 CL matches.

Not sure if it's me, or am i really that bad in this game. Here are some screen shots of the 2 matches.

It's my third season and it's been my 2nd time posting these things in this season. Which is quite saddening.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yet another lost match-screenshot-45-.jpg   Yet another lost match-screenshot-46-.jpg   Yet another lost match-screenshot-47-.jpg   Yet another lost match-2nd-leg-01.jpg   Yet another lost match-2nd-leg-02.jpg  

Yet another lost match-2nd-leg-03.jpg  

I'm lost! It goes to show that if you spend money which you seem to have done, it doesn't guarantee a result.

Having said that, your first game has no flankers. I use a 4-5-1V which has 4 defenders, a dcm, 2mc's, an aml and amr and 1 striker.

I don't spend money, but running 3rd (level 6) although current results not great, stats are skewed!

Good luck!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Issac what age are you players?

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Losing is always disappointing Isaac but your team isn't amazing compared to your opponent. It looks like any normal football result to me. If you'd been the person who got through would you be posting it as a managerial master class or a fluke in your favour????

We can't see from what you've posted as Skidz pointed out the age of your team and your opponent

Also i have to question the logic of only playing 1 up front after losing the first leg by only 1 goal???? If i was you i'd have thought if i'm going to get knocked out its gonna happen in a blaze of glory