Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rastaman70

Thread: Top eleven creating teams at auction end to force a bidding war 2

Banned

Top eleven creating teams at auction end to force a bidding war 2

what is wrong with the first thread? I really wanted to hear what he had to say on this subject!
    CarlTaut likes this.

A total pointless thread. Its obvious what he was going to say. 'Nordeus are creating teams to bid against us in order to take our tokens' blah blah blah! Has been said a million times before - Yawn

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    what is wrong with the first thread? I really wanted to hear what he had to say on this subject!
    I don't get the point myself. I saw the topic of ur 1st thread and was going to comment when all I saw was a redacted post and a lost thread....... Ya, I have heard of this myself many timrs here and it is true as I seem to have seen some while watching some long bidding wars but no body has proof. I think we should start video redording auctions.......

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Miller View Post
    A total pointless thread. Its obvious what he was going to say. 'Nordeus are creating teams to bid against us in order to take our tokens' blah blah blah! Has been said a million times before - Yawn
    U r yawning, go to sleep. We will have some peace here.
    Well, LOLs u r on heights of trolling today. Go find each and every post of his troll something useless there, u can do nothing else I believed... Enjoy!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    i saw a post that was started but nothing in it, no redaction or anything, so I figured it was an error so I posted in it. the second thread was a hopeful thread...hopeful the OP would post there instead.