Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: not enough players turned up at the match

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    They must not allowed to be fielded on the field of play if the condition is at 0%, don't know because I have never tried it and I would only do something like that on a secondry account.
    i have tried this. players will still be fielded even if condition is 0%.

In competitive matches? Not friendlies?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Apprentice
    yes. in competitive matches. coz i'm trying not to get promoted. i have 2 accounts, one mine and the other one is my wife's fb.

Apprentice
    zero condition means no skill % gained in matches also. unless i win and get mom, which is unlikely.

Trying NOT to get promoted AND not to gain skill points? I don't get it ....

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Trying NOT to get promoted, Its a strategy some managers use to strengthen their teams through development of training and matches by holding their team back for a few seasons and it also helps them save up tokens, the downside to that is playing the waiting game by playing a number of seasons in the same Level before making any advancements on the game so it actually takes longer to win promotions but it can make winning league/champions league easier by having good players for a few seasons.

Its not possible not to gain skill points as players have to play at least 1 match per day and if no training was done then they would be on full condition and they would gain progress.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    what i meant was i'm using all the player's condition in training. so i'm gaining skill points from training. during the match, their condition is zero. if the condition is zero, i have observed that even though the players are playing, they don't get any skill point % from the match. this makes sense as players are so called earning skill points from using up their condition.

Interesting developments - i played the same player today at 19:18 as my friend did yesterday. Exactly the same thing happened. He did not have enough players turn up for the match and i was awarded 3 points.

I am not convinced that Trying NOT to get promoted, to strengthen their teams is the answer, The Manager of Team was in 2nd place -(due to the latest two results he is now in 4th) and only lost 2 games up until that point, Hes trophy room is average with 3 first places and one 2nd place - his last 3 seasons he has been 7th, 6th and 6th respectively and therefore been promoted each year - This does not seem to be a manager who is seeking to better his team otherwise i would have thought he would have made sure he did not get promoted. but it is genuine contender as a solution.

Apprentice
    if he does not have enough players to field, it does not necessarily mean he is trying not to get promoted. it only means that he does not have 11 players to field due to injuries and/or suspensions. he might be out of token, that's why he's not able to replace his players. there are a few ways to go about trying not to get promoted. this is not one of them.

JTCFMB - why would you not have enough players to field. if you read the previous threads the manager has No Red Cards and therefore no suspensions - we are able to see the red and yellow cards the opposition accumulates - 9 injuries would be Over the top - since the start of the season he has had 6 injuries - most of these would have regained their health.

The only other way to do this would be to over train your players ( as per other suggestions) but what manager would be stupid to do this when lying in 2nd place and every chance of winning the league.

I found this on thread - but again this does not apply as we are halfway through the season.

Why are they some clubs with less than 11 players in the starting line-up

When a new season begins you sometimes find many clubs that don't have 11 players on the tactics grid but you will see players that are "SUB" or "RES", This is caused by players going out of contract at the club and being ineligible to play until a new contract has been signed or the player has been released from the club, if managers don't log in, this lasts 7 days and it will be 7 days until a new starting line-up is generated. If you happen to be playing a club thats got a squad list like this, then the game will generate a starting line up for the club, If theres still not enough players at the club, then you will be awarded an instant 3-0 win as the other club will have to forfeit.
    Last edited by timelord; 01-31-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast