Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Negotiations for mobiles?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah i'm no spring chicken either.

So it might depend on your system, it seems. I have a motorola phone, and it's awful old so it's nothing to compare with new ones (though it is the toughest phone [works after being dropped off a one storey balcony onto concrete], it isn't the smartest), and when travelling I have lost out on many players. But my hubby has a whiz bam new phone, Galaxy whatever and has occasional drops on it too, and wont trust it to buy players on.
    All our home internet is through the same router and all wifi. The one computer has a shell overlaid that touch thingy windows, is the fastest system, made for gaming, that's the one we can bid to last second on. My laptop and older computer are Win 7 and both slower, so we don't use them for auctions.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Still doesn't give any help or answer for having negoitations on mobiles. Come on Nordeus sort it!

T11 app runs way smoother and faster then the (flash) pc-browsergame. In my case I know it's not the connection but rather the flash application, my pc is not the youngest anymore.

Rookie
    Put negotiations on mobile app!

Rookie
    Put negotiations on mobile app!

I don't like the mobile version because I can't see who's the Top Scorer in my leauge etc.

Rookie
    thats also something I agree with, but would still like to be able to buy players from friends via negotiations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12