Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: bring back old transfer market

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    AHA! - I sense a <redacted> coming up ..... .just abouuuuuuuuut ..... now..... *LOOOOOL*
    <redacted> lol...
    rdsouza likes this.

Siddharth, stop messing around.

The Admins maintain the forums, the Developers work on the game, and I promise you that we have sent your concerns to them.

Remember, the moderators play the game just like everybody else, and some are on the new transfer market too, we feel your pain!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Told' ya! :-) ... C'Mon - lets give our friend a break. Sorry again Sxrenity .... we just takin' the <redacted> ... related to what you originally <redacted> in my first message and just now

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    <redacted> lol...

Told' ya! :-) ... C'Mon - lets give our friend a break. Sorry again Sxrenity .... we just takin' the <redacted> ... related to what you originally <redacted> in my first message and just now
    I know, it's all well and good now but my bosses might not take a kind light on it.

Plus it's going off topic now and we don't want to have this thread locked now do we.

Peace & Love my friends, Peace & Love.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post

The Admins maintain the forums, the Developers work on the game, and I promise you that we have sent your concerns to them.

Remember, the moderators play the game just like everybody else, and some are on the new transfer market too, we feel your pain!
    I didn't do any thing wrong...
    How am I messing around ???
    But yeah I like LIONEL MESSI......

Btw, what level you at?

And on a different note - which game would you want a repeat of .... the demolition of Arsenal (league) OR Chewing up and spittin' out the Toffees?

Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Btw, what level you at?

And on a different note - which game would you want a repeat of .... the demolition of Arsenal (league) OR Chewing up and spittin' out the Toffees?
    I guess another off-topic post wont hurt...

Level 13 now, new transfer market luckily.

And Arsenal, for some reason they're my second most hated team behind Man Utd & our closest competition
    rdsouza likes this.

#JFT96

Guys I feel guilty doing it while others are still stuck without a way to buy Abd sell, but my market kinda works now sometimes (every hour or so there's 6 5* players on for about 15 min, short timing for the auctions 5 min max, and not too many bidders) ive spent all my cash from last league and sold 4 players and spent their money, my team is almost ready to challenge for titles again after I buy a couple more from the first cup and CL matches prices..
    I couldn't resist tho, most of my first team was at 3*, made it strong again..

So now Nordeus, thank you at last, but spread this fix to all quickly or go back to the old market or something that works, there's no reason to let the ppl who are still on the failed new market linger there!!
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Banned
    Wrong...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 03-09-2014 at 05:43 PM.

Cool ... Personally prefer the other one.

Anyway - back to topic .... did anyone notice that on the NTM - the listed players available for negotiation are NOT just the 1Q below scout level... theres a spread ranging from Scout -3Q... Is this new or has someone seen this below?

Does this mean that my 5* who are NOT at Scout-1Q will also be appearing on the negotiation list?

Really need some answers about how the NTM is working - what has changed etc ... seriously - some sort of working document!

I guess another off-topic post wont hurt...

Level 13 now, new transfer market luckily.

And Arsenal, for some reason they're my second most hated team behind Man Utd & our closest competition
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast