Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Top eleven creating teams at auction end to force a bidding war

Banned

wow

thread seems to be bad. how convenient!

Fake teams

Banned
    I've had several auctions where I'm the only one who bids and I watch the countdown to zero and then it goes away and I never get my player. I'm on wifi and have NEVER lost connection at any time. It only has happened with good players. Last one I bid at 30 minutes out, left, logged back on and watched the last 5 minutes, no one else bid, bidding ended and then it disappeared.
    Nordeus would only send me an automated response telling me to 1) make sure I bid early and 2) make sure I have a good connection.
    F u.

Never had problems until now

how many players on your roster? you can not have more than 22 otherwise the new players appear as Unsigned (for a max of 7 days) within which time you have to get rid of one or more of the 22 OR ELSE the unsigned player is released back to the market

Quote Originally Posted by Mike McGiboney View Post
    I've had several auctions where I'm the only one who bids and I watch the countdown to zero and then it goes away and I never get my player. I'm on wifi and have NEVER lost connection at any time. It only has happened with good players. Last one I bid at 30 minutes out, left, logged back on and watched the last 5 minutes, no one else bid, bidding ended and then it disappeared.
    Nordeus would only send me an automated response telling me to 1) make sure I bid early and 2) make sure I have a good connection.
    F u.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike McGiboney View Post
    F u.
    never ever heart something like this
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There is no one else but managers bidding, no such thing as bid bots, sometimes connexion problems do make it appear they come out of nowhere, but unless you watched the entire initial bidding period you won't see everyone all the time, even then, because sometimes a BUNCH of people bid at the last second and they don't all show to you.

I never ever bid on the phone (or tablet) anymore, as I had lost connect on it,now I only bid on a solid PC connexion. No more issues.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-11-2014 at 11:52 AM. Reason: I wonder which was my 3k post?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    There is no one else but managers bidding, no such thing as bid bots, sometimes connexion problems do make it appear they come out of nowhere, but unless you watched the entire initial bidding period you won't see everyone all the time, even then, because sometimes a BUNCH of people bid at the last second and they don't all show to you.

I never ever bid on the phone (or tablet) anymore, as I had lost connect on it,now I only bid on a solid PC connexion. No more issues.
    being totally honest, the company line is that there are no bid bots, but according to many, there are tons of strange bidders with perfect timing.

having bid bots wouldnt surprise me with all the stuff going on with game results decided before the game.

So monday morning and I decided to buy a right wing for the team and everything is quite normal up to this point. Then this ''real'' player comes who doesn't even have the budget to offer the initial price for the player and also doesn't use a right wing in his/her tactic.

Oh also his/her roster is full..

So now you are telling me theres a real person behind this team who buys a player he/she doesn't need nor will ever use and I'm suppose to believe that ?

This is probably the 3rd time I'm witnessing this ın the last 2 days so I stopped bidding after round 3 since I knew where this was going. 35 rounds for an average player. No thanks.

I will keep updating more on this issue. I'm saving screenshots as a proof that there's no real person behind teams like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    How does that prove? They want to be able to maybe change their tactic? The no money thing proves even less: if it were a bot I would expect it to magically have unlimited $$. What you saw was someone who bid on multiple players. There are no bid bots.

Real people go considerably more rounds than that in the first few days of the Season. (which is why I don't buy until half way in myself)
    Also, this thread is really old.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast