Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: Quality of young players

Famous

Quality of young players

In general, what is the quality of the young players generated?

I just received 2 new young players today (day one of this season). The quality are mid 3*(sign by 24 tokens) and mid 1*(sign by 0 token). I am disappointed with their quality.

In previous seasons, the young players are 4* and 2* respectively. Sometimes the quality is closer to the higher end. I only gain 35 tokens in a season. I expect that I can save sufficient tokens to sign the better young player just before he leave, but I hardly justify to do this with such quality.

Will you give up such player? Thanks for your advice in advance.

Famous
    I just note that the new players are 19 years old. So I think the same young players will be received if they completed youth training earlier.

I have another question. Will the young player qualities improve with improvement in training facility?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    There are simular threads like this on here so have a look at them, I think there a waste at times when you wait 12 /17 days for your youth players then get a shock at how lower skill level they are compared to your current one. I sign the free one then sell him for the highest price as he will be a better player for lower level managers, the better play I keep sometimes, depending on his position, a lot of the times I release him as I can pick up a better player for the tokens there asking, he may be a few years older but at least he will help my current squad. If you are prepared to invest a lot of money in power training them then yes by all means sign them, but if like me which I think you are be very careful not to waste tokens on youth players that are going to need a lot of work.
    cookizzz likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Famous
    Thanks for your reply. I like using young players as they always improve. But I will rather sign suitable young players in market in future.

Young players usually have 4* and 2*, buuuuuuut if you receive them the first day of the season, if you were promoted they "lose" one star. Additionally, they are 19 yo instead of 18. It's clear that it is a Bug, I was struggling with Nordeus last season, but it's pointless, they don't want to admit it.

So be careful, try not to receive Young players the first say of the season...

Yes, make the math, to receive youngsters only after the 2nd day, otherwise, they Will be 19 years old, there Q i think it depends of the Q your squad, but like other things in this game it is only my opinion.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I think there is an academy bug in my favor. Even I got my youngsters from academy on the 1st day of season d they were 4* and 2*!!! They were 19 yo but they were same Q I posted this same thing on the Season 50 thread.
    Last season I was upgrading my academy, there were 2 days to go for its completion when I suddenly got 2 players from academy. Before I started upgrading there were 15 days left for the two youngsters. And after 2 days I got those two even with the academy being upgraded!!!
    There are bugs in my favor for sure

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I think there is an academy bug in my favor. Even I got my youngsters from academy on the 1st day of season d they were 4* and 2*!!! They were 19 yo but they were same Q I posted this same thing on the Season 50 thread.
    Last season I was upgrading my academy, there were 2 days to go for its completion when I suddenly got 2 players from academy. Before I started upgrading there were 15 days left for the two youngsters. And after 2 days I got those two even with the academy being upgraded!!!
    There are bugs in my favor for sure
    Lucky you!