Thread: negotiation list

negotiation list

i know that a player will be put on the negotiation list if he is 1 skillpoint apart from the new star.
    but someone told me that he must be outside the starting lineup to be available for negotiation !!!!
    is that true ??????

no .. i had offers on my players who were among my regular starting eleven
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

If I were ever to consider buying someone off the negotiation list, I would press make an offer (don't offer anything) and click on the manager with the player and see if he's a 3 star to him so he'd be more likely to sell. No point bidding on someones best player.

I sold my 3 star playmaker for 1 token on the list. Didn't need him.

Rookie
    i got lots of offer for my subs as well. Only one generous manager which offer me 7 tokens but i still decline it. Anyway lots of manager offering even lower than my market value. If there is a chat system, i would really **** them out causing trouble for me couldnt assign skill points.

Quote Originally Posted by drug5 View Post
    i got lots of offer for my subs as well. Only one generous manager which offer me 7 tokens but i still decline it. Anyway lots of manager offering even lower than my market value. If there is a chat system, i would really **** them out causing trouble for me couldnt assign skill points.
    Well, you could just reject all and you can assign your skill points. For me, i have sold a lot of players through negotiations. twice sold the player for the maximum 20 token and a few at 9-10 tokens.. too good to refuse even if they are in the 1st 11. For the 20 tokens ones, i just simply set to max selling price..didn't know there are willing buyers..haha..

So far manage to get replacements at 2-3 tokens only..even the free player from youth academy i manage to sell a couple of them at 5-6 tokens. good profit.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SK Ng View Post
    Well, you could just reject all and you can assign your skill points. For me, i have sold a lot of players through negotiations. twice sold the player for the maximum 20 token and a few at 9-10 tokens.. too good to refuse even if they are in the 1st 11. For the 20 tokens ones, i just simply set to max selling price..didn't know there are willing buyers..haha..

So far manage to get replacements at 2-3 tokens only..even the free player from youth academy i manage to sell a couple of them at 5-6 tokens. good profit.
    hahaha, ok i'll try on my players now. see if any willing to buy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherif Kamal Ahmed View Post
    i know that a player will be put on the negotiation list if he is 1 skillpoint apart from the new star.
    but someone told me that he must be outside the starting lineup to be available for negotiation !!!!
    is that true ??????
    Well what you know is not correct.

I player will be put on the negotiation list if he is 1-2Q away from the next *.

I have had 38 & 39Q on the list, so it has nothing to do with skill points.

They will not go on the list if they are in the starting lineup, that that is true.

You can have offers for your starting 11, but they wont be from the neg list. they will be from people who look at your team and want to get a better player than what is on the list. I do that all the time. I make an offer, and see the person and click on him to see his team to see how likely it is that he will accept my offer. If I am making an offer for his best player, which is most of the damn time, then I dont even bother, since I know he wont sell him.

still didnt get a clear answer,.... how to put my player on the negotiation list ???????

Quote Originally Posted by drug5 View Post
    hahaha, ok i'll try on my players now. see if any willing to buy
    Good luck. Hope u get it. but a little note. the willing buyers were shopping in the first 4 days of the season as i have observed. Not many shoppers in the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherif Kamal Ahmed View Post
    still didnt get a clear answer,.... how to put my player on the negotiation list ???????
    you can't put them on the negotiation list. When your player gets to within 1 skill point to level 1 star up, it will automatically be in the negotiation list.