Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Gifting

Pro

Gifting

I know the about the daily gifts of boosters and skill points.

I send a friend a store pick jersey for winning the Cup this morning.
    He in reciprocated by sending me Skill Points on Face Book

Please enlighten me how is this done, what gifts can be sent ie tokens, which store items , etc.
    Can these be sent from any device or PC only, etc, from ingame or FaceBook only....

this game has many hidden doors, like the personal trainer thingy ( and injury saving) I had long forgotten about..

Pro
    Or would the Skill points be what he has gifted me each day this week?? I cannot get onto FB now, only later on.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The regular gifts are the boosters and skill point, which you can send every day.

to send a jersey is a *very* nice present! You can send any shop bought kit so long as you are not currently using it, have purchased it (not been gifted it yourself) and (this is the tough one) you have to have purchased the value of Tokens for it, though not necessarily got it with those Tokens. I think this is true, but I have been unable to send things I have, so I am not entirely sure what else prevents an item from being gifted.
    DiZZee likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Any gifts appreciated lol XXXXXXXXXX

Pro
    well, well, well...if it ain't Slim Shady, a long lost friend. Read your team sucks....BIG TIME LOL.
    How the Freekin Hell are you, bet you have been hibernating, while we in the south have been working on our tans.
    Trust you have great Holidays and best wishes for the NEW YEAR (almost Easter) and new season.

Ill send you a gift..... pick a finger
    Glad you back , not much funny banter anymore..missed that.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

d@mn u talked of Slim Shady and I was just listening to Sing For The Moment.... what a coincidence!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-08-2014 at 08:32 AM.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    I'm going to see him 1 March, Ellis park stad, jhb.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    well, well, well...if it ain't Slim Shady, a long lost friend. Read your team sucks....BIG TIME LOL.
    How the Freekin Hell are you, bet you have been hibernating, while we in the south have been working on our tans.
    Trust you have great Holidays and best wishes for the NEW YEAR (almost Easter) and new season.

Ill send you a gift..... pick a finger
    Glad you back , not much funny banter anymore..missed that.
    Mr Dizzee I would love a Cadbury Chocolate finger !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( thanks hun )

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    I'm going to see him 1 March, Ellis park stad, jhb.
    I envy u!!!!! I hope he comes to India, I will leave all my work to see him live!!! He is my inspiration!!!! after Tendulkar, Eminem has inspired me the most. Sachin taught me dedication and humility, Eminem(no,not Shady, Em's better if u get what I mean... listen to When Im gone starting part) has taught me to never give up. His life is an example to anyone who feels there life is tough. Thats why Lose Yourself and Sing For The Moment are my favourite songs ever, and all his songs are AMAZING!!!
    Just hope he comes to India!!!
    DiZZee likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I envy u!!!!! I hope he comes to India, I will leave all my work to see him live!!! He is my inspiration!!!! after Tendulkar, Eminem has inspired me the most. Sachin taught me dedication and humility, Eminem(no,not Shady, Em's better if u get what I mean... listen to When Im gone starting part) has taught me to never give up. His life is an example to anyone who feels there life is tough. Thats why Lose Yourself and Sing For The Moment are my favourite songs ever, and all his songs are AMAZING!!!
    Just hope he comes to India!!!
    Heyy talk about entertainment, my parents are bollywood lovers !

Sent using Tapatalk

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast