Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Can't sell players, well I can't buy players! :mad: :mad:

Can't sell players, well I can't buy players! :mad: :mad:

>redacted<

It's so frustrating, I built up around 17 tokens from last season, hoping to be able to purchase a young 5 star player. I backed out of my first one at round 10, deciding to give up and trying on my next auction but it now left me with 6 tokens, what the h@ll can I buy with 6 tokens!

It's easy for these guys as they token farm or whatever, but it's so hard to purchase players with the tokens I receive during the season!

The obvious answer is to purchase older players and a lower quality but then I suffer when it comes down to playing against a team with all scouted players which happens mostly in cup games and occasionally champions league games.

Why can't we be given more tokens so that we can bid more vigorously in the market and compete with people who seem to have never ending tokens.

it's very frustrating, i've sort of had enough and i'm loosing interest in the game, does anyone have any tips?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-09-2014 at 11:13 AM.

why was this post edited?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When you have limited Tokens, don't bid in the first few days of the Season. Log on at odd hours to find when there are less bidders. And look at Hot Prospects, they are often a good value. This has worked for me on my 35T team, although it took me awhile to promote...

Even on teams where I farm Tokens I don't bid in the first few days.. too crazy. Actually not even on my main team (I buy Tokens for) I don't engage in bidding wars. I'd rather buy my Youth or wait a week in, truly.
    Skidz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio De Souza View Post
    why was this post edited?
    magic touch of invisible unpayed superheros...

Even on teams where I farm Tokens I don't bid in the first few days.. too crazy

So I take it from this and the fact you're a mod here that token farming is allowed? Even though I wont sit there for hours on end doing it but, 5-6 more tokens in a bid for a player would help!

Rookie
    As Cat said the first week or two is a bit hectic so expect a lot of competition with players having the surplus cash.

Also good too follow a player and only bid with a few seconds too go as you can get an idea of interest, early bidders etc and then when you do place a token bid and there's more than two including yourself maybe it's best to cut your losses and save your tokens.

It's also handy to take a look at your opposing bidders and see what cash they have, how good their team is and where they are from for example peeps from SE Asia can be quite aggressive in token battles!

One thing I've found odd is how people can bid when they haven't the cash, I know players can go into the red for seven days but whenever I've tried too it won't let me and just gives me the option to take a loan out?!...

Going to take another look at the market, still haven't seen a 5* star player under 22 with a SA since you know what was introduced!...

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio De Souza View Post
    So I take it from this and the fact you're a mod here that token farming is allowed? Even though I wont sit there for hours on end doing it but, 5-6 more tokens in a bid for a player would help!
    Farming for me is watching whatever videos are available, from the main site and once in awhile on Facebook..
    I am lucky to be in U.S. as we seem to get more than many places.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Real Maine Blues View Post
    One thing I've found odd is how people can bid when they haven't the cash, I know players can go into the red for seven days but whenever I've tried too it won't let me and just gives me the option to take a loan out?!...
    You can bid on multiple players at one time, let's say there's three players you want... and you have the amount of $$ for each if you only bought a singular guy, like they were 1.9M each and you have 2M bank... you can put a token on each, and let's just say you magically win all three.. boom, big debt. Without even going into a bidding war...
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    In the current market situation no matter how many tokens you have or when you bid you gonna suffer...With 4,5 (5)stars players available for auction the battle is going to fierce even at the end of the season...This whole change has been done only to suck our tokens and money...Well the token buyers can survive any how but, how can we non-tokens buyers survive in this game ???
    I had 35 tokens and I only managed to buy 2 players with 0 tokens left...

In the earlier season I bought 3 NORDEUS generated players on the first day fairly easily because they are so costly that no body bids for them...That was my plan this year too...But even the NORDEUS generated players are not available...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You can bid on multiple players at one time, let's say there's three players you want... and you have the amount of $$ for each if you only bought a singular guy, like they were 1.9M each and you have 2M bank... you can put a token on each, and let's just say you magically win all three.. boom, big debt. Without even going into a bidding war...
    Ahh I see, thanks for clearing that up for me.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast