Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BigB79
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: New bidding system ruined the game for me!

New bidding system ruined the game for me!

I literally haven't mad a single signing since the new system. It's awful. There is never anyone decent on the list and the list is only about 15 full. This cant be good for Nordeus surely. I spend zero tokens and I refuse to buy scouts!! - if they don't put it back I will not buy anyone ever and will be forced to let my team Diminish. Fix it please!!!

Silence from Serbia is deafening.....

The changes only affect certain servers? I dont see anything different on my transfer list...

If they decide to keep it then it will happen for everyone. They test it on certain servers first. Such rubbish!!

There is already lot of people complainig, they should do something about it, and change to the old one.
    I wasent afected yet, but for what you guys are saying, and do not whant this New market.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I haven't bought a player since day 3 last season and it's not because I haven't wanted to.

I only had 3 DC last season but 1 of them retired and im down to 2 and I can't get another one, it's a joke.

Another example of why Nordeus don't try to improve the game, everytime they do they just seem to make it worse!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I haven't bought a player since day 3 last season and it's not because I haven't wanted to.

I only had 3 DC last season but 1 of them retired and im down to 2 and I can't get another one, it's a joke.

Another example of why Nordeus don't try to improve the game, everytime they do they just seem to make it worse!!!!
    Then perhaps they should try to make the game worse...
    Dman2pt likes this.

MDKII
    Please keep discussion about the new transfer market limited to http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...er-market.html so we can keep track of feedback more easily.