Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fugazi

Thread: Cup levels

Cup levels

Hi,

For the last two seasons (level 3 and 4) I played on the cup at level 4 (I confirmed this from the history page).

I had the same squad (without applying skill points) on level 4 which means my team still had the same average quality from season 3. Now I've just managed to gain promotion to league level 5 where I'm considering applying the skill points saved from the previous season to be more competitive on this seasons cup.

My question is, since I still have the same team quality from level 3 and 4 will I be on a cup level 4 same as last two seasons or as I'm now league level 5 I will be placed on the cup level 5?

Thanks

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    As you are now. Level 5 you will probably be drawn against teams in 5/6 May be 4, don't think your get anyone lower.I'm on L7 and just played a L8.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that non-applied sp's are counted as if you had applied them for the draw
    HULIANO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    I'm sure I've read somewhere that non-applied sp's are counted as if you had applied them for the draw
    yes those points are counted now

Rookie
    I am level 7 and got a level 9 in the cup today always seem's i get a much higher opposition in the cup
    (I won 5-0)

Does it go on the level of your players at the start of the season or the end as you could buy a few much lower level players to get seeded with lower level's ?

My average player level 50.9

Found a great little bonus and earn't over 150 token's logged in via the ipad and downloaded all the big token giving app's maybe i should have waited until after the draw to buy scout players ?

thanks for the replies