Thread: Crappy bidding system

Crappy bidding system

Im getting a bit ***ed off with getting mugged in this crappy bidding system.
    Tonight and for the second time i have wasted 15-16 tokens bidding for players

Im up against one guy and neither of us is backing down. After 15 bids I get the usual "you have not qualified but currently winning" crap. Then I bid again . I get a "wait" logo then suddenly the auction is over and Ive lost the frigging bid.

If the other guy outbid me why wasnt i witness to this? This has happened twice

Apprentice
    Were you there the whole time? Maybe he got another bid in at the very last moment. What does the recent bids part of the window show?

That happened to me once, from what I can gather he did in fact get the last bid in, as he did not have enough funds to complete the purchase, the system does not register the bid, he is offered the chance to secure additional funding or release the player, I guess he cashed in some tokens, so wins the auction.

Rookie
    na if u are qualify 4 the next round then it should be ok unless bug.but base on what FC said my guess is he made the bid at the last 2s or 5s,so what happen here maybe he got lag and the system didn't get his bid