Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Difficult league DRAW...

Banned

Difficult league DRAW...

I have 6 TOP11 friends at my level and all are heavy token buyer....The game engine has pitted all of them and me in one league...So this time I stand a very less chance of winning...So sadly I have to unfriend them the next season in order to have a chance of winning the league...

So I guess that if you want to win a league make 12 friends whose team are weak and are same level as you...
    What do you guys think! Do the match making system for the league needs a look in ???

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I have 6 TOP11 friends at my level and all are heavy token buyer....The game engine has pitted all of them and me in one league...So this time I stand a very less chance of winning...So sadly I have to unfriend them the next season in order to have a chance of winning the league...

So I guess that if you want to win a league make 12 friends whose team are weak and are same level as you...
    What do you guys think! Do the match making system for the league needs a look in ???
    Well if they are only Top 11 friends, then you should delete them and befriend with those that have the same quality or even lower than yours. That'll make you more competitive.

Rookie
    Ouch, unlucky! I just got pitted in a league with one of my t11 buddies, his team his quite considerable weaker than mine but he had a great last season in his league so I'm looking forward to playing him and quite an interesting mix this season.

My first game is at 7.47 so I better get some sleep!

PS. TL is still a bag of **** so still no one to add to my team /sigh...............

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Well if they are only Top 11 friends, then you should delete them and befriend with those that have the same quality or even lower than yours. That'll make you more competitive.
    Yeah they are only TOP11 friends...Out of the 6, 2 are FB friends but they became friends only because of TOP11...

Yeah they are only TOP11 friends...Out of the 6, 2 are FB friends but they became friends only because of TOP11...
    Well then I'll delete them without a second thought )

Pro
    Sounds easy...
    Have you played in a fully active league, where teams are on a similar level at the end of the previous season?

Banned
    Not fully active leagues as I am level 7 only...

Pro
    I am level 8 only

Well I have a VERY simple draw... so a and a together as the trophy is almost mine but I like competition

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I also have a dificult one only the 6th Best Q team, all the other 5 are at least 5Q better, one of them have more10Q.
    In the last 3 leagues i also was not favorite, but i manage to get in front of better Q teams, we cant forget that this is T11.
    fugazi likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast