Thread: half price contents

half price contents

so iv been playing the game for a few months now and really like it,,i like others have spent a good bit of cash on tokens,treatments etc to try to keep up with the others,it`s enjoyable,,until you get the downservers that ruins part of your game etc,,is there anyway of compensation for this or is it just accepted,,and why on earth should it cost you 50 tokens to purchase a top player,,c`mon admin do you know how much cash that really costs,,i like many others are loyal and we`re being made a mug of,i should report you to trading standards llf,,na jokes apart,,would it cost to much for to give us a loyalty bonus of say half price contents for a week or at least a few days or so,,any thoughts

"trading standards' now there's a thought. Don't think they could do much in Serbia though.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

does any admin ever reply to threads on here for answers or do you need to go through pm lol

lol i take it admin dont give a toss,,last penny i`ll spend to play

You do not need to spend any real money on this game, its personal choice. Yes players can be expensive (especially scouts) to non-token buyers running off a tight token budget that don't get many videos to watch from the free offers.

Prices of tokens are very expensive I do agree because for the cost of 500T, you can buy Football Manager 2013.

I personally think 50T for a scout player is worth the while, they can remain a squad player for at least 4 seasons if bought at the right time of the season (day 1) and have a quality rating close to 7* and are also on the younger end of the scout age range from 22-29 years.

Servers come down now and again, they are technical errors and if compensation was handed out, then Nordeus would have give out freebies all the time, Its only major issues like the last game of last season when games were pre-simmed that Nordeus would feel they had to hand out any compensation to players. The game is run by computers and servers so they are bound to be errors.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by tony1975 View Post
    lol i take it admin dont give a toss,,last penny i`ll spend to play
    Admins and Moderators cannot always be present on the forum 24/7, We give our own time to help people out on the forum and answer questions but we have our own lives to run as well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Admins and Moderators cannot always be present on the forum 24/7, We give our own time to help people out on the forum and answer questions but we have our own lives to run as well.
    agreed - don't expect volunteer moderators to be at your call 24/7, like we say in Australia, we're not playing for sheep stations! its just a game....

on previous comments, its personal choice if you buy tokens, noone forces you, yes alot of people do but that doesn't mean you have too... I did a couple of times, only small $3 amounts but that was cos I wanted too...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)