Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fix the game engine!!!!

Fix the game engine!!!!

this game is becoming a farse now.

I watched the game, i had what seems the right formation, then i switched to 4-4-2.

he didnt watch the game, had an illegal formation YET STILL WON.

Fix the game engine!!!!-capture101.jpgFix the game engine!!!!-capture100.jpg

THIS USED TO BE A GOOD LITTLE GAME, NOW ITS NOT WORTH PLAYING WITH CRAP LIKE THIS.

I cant see anything illegal with that formation. just looks an unorthodox 4-4-2. what was the difference in skill level? can u post match stats.

He has more than two players on his left flank which is illegal but as pointed out a thousand times 80% possesion guarantees you nothing.

just tested that exact formation in a friendly. yes its illegal. got the 80-20 possession penalty. still won 3-0 though.........so yes the possession penalty really does mean nothing....

My team 38. Enemy team 23. Home match 4-3-3 formation energy/morale max. Won only 2-0 with 180k bonus for win. another my team match won 11-0 against 5Q lower team without any bonuses lol. Yeap game engine works not correctly

Could also be be playing players out of position, eg GK up front and striker in nets which I've seen plenty of times.

I agree with OP's sentiment...the game / game engine is fuxed.

Rookie
    Why mods delete posts ? The true is hurt ?Cat i told you before something about your delete/bann politic you prove me that i am right.Why you hide the true?Why dont leave my post?Are you scared from something ?Things going bad ?

Please if you bann me AGAIN be good and bann me from game too realy i will be happy if i cant login in scam games anymore.If you do it i know that this team will start beat all becouse will be bot robot !
    Last edited by usunfgames; 02-12-2014 at 01:24 AM.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usunfgames View Post
    Why mods delete posts ? The true is hurt ?Cat i told you before something about your delete/bann politic you prove me that i am right.Why you hide the true?Why dont leave my post?Are you scared from something ?Things going bad ?

Please if you bann me AGAIN be good and bann me from game too realy i will be happy if i cant login in scam games anymore.If you do it i know that this team will start beat all becouse will be bot robot !
    Cat isnt the only one mod here... and she isnt the worst of them too.
    The new politics is to delete comments that can cause an argue.... I think they deleted around 20 of my comments the last 2 weeks
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 02-12-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Banned
    Well then most of my posts will be deleted Since I always cause arguments

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Well then most of my posts will be deleted Since I always cause arguments
    as i said, mine are actually deleted too... nordeus hide unconvenient comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast