Thread: What does player's form depend on?

vad
    Apprentice

What does player's form depend on?

One my midfielder has very consistent form=5 since the season start, 5 games already, despite top moral and health and not being replaced. Is there a hope that he will suddenly improve, or I should replace or sell him? His skills are higher than whoever I can replace him with.

I recall I read about some other football game that they implemented there "bloom period" for the players, i.e. each player in his career has couple of years when his performance is at the top, and before and after that it's lower. I wonder, if there's something like that implemented in T11, or player's form in each game is totally random. Does anybody know?

Everything in this game pretty much appears random

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    One my midfielder has very consistent form=5 since the season start, 5 games already, despite top moral and health and not being replaced. Is there a hope that he will suddenly improve, or I should replace or sell him? His skills are higher than whoever I can replace him with.

I recall I read about some other football game that they implemented there "bloom period" for the players, i.e. each player in his career has couple of years when his performance is at the top, and before and after that it's lower. I wonder, if there's something like that implemented in T11, or player's form in each game is totally random. Does anybody know?
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Keep his condition near max as best you can, the formation can make a difference aswell because some player suit playing in one formation and poor the next, you also have to take into account the strength of the rest of your team.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    Its al random the same player next season will be fine and get 7s, 8s, and 9s.

BBtOTM (even thought my server hasn't got it. We DON'T want it.
    Last edited by Starker17; 02-12-2014 at 09:07 PM. Reason: because I made a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post

No one know that's, even MDKII or all moderators here.
    YOU PIESS !!