Thread: Can someone explain this because i cannot.

Can someone explain this because i cannot.

My team got to both finals and lost and i won the league and scored over 140 goals in the league last season but why now is everything going to sh!t, the same thing happened when i did the triple in my fourth season, i mashed the league and won both finals, but the next season i barely won the league. Last season well over half my shots were on target and in one of the games i remember having 30 something shots and 20 something on target but now when i watch games they are constantly going over or wide. I still have most of the same players and my striker who got 45 goals and 35 assists last season is playing shocking. I've done nothing wrong just bought new and better players, my morale and condition are max or close. But i've drawn against two teams in the league which have one or two good players when my whole team on paper should mash them. >redacted<
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-13-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Rookie
    Well If you check over the forum you will see that you are not the only one who has problems with Top11. The biggest problem is in Game engine. which is......

Banned
    Welcome to the troll world of TOP11...The point is if only you win the league, cup and champions every time then what the rest players will do...If the others does not win anything they will loose interest in the game and will finally quit, that will result in loss to NORDEUS...

So the TROPHIES keeps rotating from one person to another irrespective of team quality etc...
    Your STAR STRIKER who performed well last season may perform bad in the current...But hang on to him he will again perform nicely since he has been programmed to score a lot of goals...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 02-13-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyJ17157 View Post
    I still have most of the same players and my striker who got 45 goals and 35 assists last season is playing shocking. I've done nothing wrong just bought new and better players, my morale and condition are max or close. .
    I experience this ALL the time. There's NO consistency with a player from season to season.
    Second, I go through a pattern: start the season like **** (perhaps there IS a team cohesion factor programmed?) , around midseason once I gain lead in league, I go through a 3-4 game slump so the league stays close., Then at the end of the season when I have the chance to clinch, I get another minor slump with a couple draws and a loss before closing with a couple wins.

Again, and again, and again and again.

Formations and tactics don't mean ****. i think I could just use ANY random placement of players and not affect results.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

haha. I have only won 6 times the league in 19 seasons :P