View Poll Results: Should T11 give us a warning/not allow saving an illegal formation?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES it should

6 46.15%
  • NO they don't need

7 53.85%

Thread: Game should not allow us to make an illegal foramtion

Game should not allow us to make an illegal foramtion

is crazy ... i lost my CL final bcz of an illegal formation , when hit save accidentally without completing my formation amendment, my issue is
    1- the amount of domination given to opposite side is ridiculous is like 90% possession
    2- there is no time to change once you did a mistake, i wanted straightaway to correct my mistake and complete my formation amendment .. but it took bloody 15-20 min till the possession bar gone back to normal, enough for them to score the winner

I think the game should never allowed us to save formation if it is illegal .. or at least should give you a warning, bcz game give you no time to correct the damage when you made a mistake
    what do you think guys?
    Last edited by shwanko07; 02-10-2013 at 06:19 AM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I think is ok like that
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    is crazy ... i lost my CL final bcz of an illegal formation , when hit save accidentally without completing my formation amendment, my issue is
    1- the amount of domination given to opposite side is ridiculous is like 90% possession
    2- there is no time to change once you did a mistake, i wanted straightaway to correct my mistake and complete my formation amendment .. but it took bloody 15-20 min till the possession bar gone back to normal, enough for them to score the winner

I think the game should never allowed us to save formation if it is illegal .. or at least should give you a warning, bcz game give you no time to correct the damage when you made a mistake
    what do you think guys?
    The possession given to the opponent is 80%, you did correct it straight away, but the damage was already done. My advice is not to look at the possession bar, but the chances during the match. Did they have all the chances during those 15-20 minutes?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    The possession given to the opponent is 80%, you did correct it straight away, but the damage was already done. My advice is not to look at the possession bar, but the chances during the match. Did they have all the chances during those 15-20 minutes?
    yes .. they had 3 chances , scored from one of them
    so one accidental mistake cost you whole season of work to reach CL final .. i wish if match engine is longer so you have time to correct a bad decision
    anyway I will keep my eye next time, but understandably i was a bit nervous in the final as it was a close game, I was trying to change formation, but noticed opposition made some changes too while I was amending my formation, so wanted to go out of tactic screen just to see his new formation before i change mine plan but hit save accidentally and I lost the game for that goal
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Just be more careful
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Just be more careful
    hhh will do next time .. that was a very costly mistake