Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: The game is broken

Apprentice

The game is broken

Some days ago I posted that the game changed, at least when I play on my iphone...
    today I did some tests... 4 friendly matches vs the same team, after each match I healed all my players with the packs, same tacticts, the opponent was not present so same for him as well

1 run, form iphone: 70% ball possession, lost 0:1
    2 run, from iphone: 69% ball possession, 1:1 he scored at 90'
    3 run, from pc: 69% ball possession, I won 5:0
    4 run, from pc: 70% ball possession, I won 6:0

comments?
    Lucia de Bortolis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    Some days ago I posted that the game changed, at least when I play on my iphone...
    today I did some tests... 4 friendly matches vs the same team, after each match I healed all my players with the packs, same tacticts, the opponent was not present so same for him as well

1 run, form iphone: 70% ball possession, lost 0:1
    2 run, from iphone: 69% ball possession, 1:1 he scored at 90'
    3 run, from pc: 69% ball possession, I won 5:0
    4 run, from pc: 70% ball possession, I won 6:0

comments?
    Chelsea beat Man city 1-0 in league then lost next week 2-0 in cup ????

LIverpool hammered Arsenal 5-1 in league then lost 2-1 in cup

bet if they played a friendly hun the score would be different again so your point is ????????????

yes, I'm totally sure that the 2 teams that you mentioned played exacltly with the same conditions, same tacticts, same everything....
    wake up, guy... avoid silly answers
    You want me to wake up yet you call me a guy ????????????? pmsl and grow up

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Chelsea beat Man city 1-0 in league then lost next week 2-0 in cup ????

LIverpool hammered Arsenal 5-1 in league then lost 2-1 in cup

bet if they played a friendly hun the score would be different again so your point is ????????????
    yes, I'm totally sure that the 2 teams that you mentioned played exacltly with the same conditions, same tacticts, same everything....
    wake up, guy... avoid silly answers

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    You want me to wake up yet you call me a guy ????????????? pmsl and grow up
    I don't use to look at the pictures, don't wine and sorry... in any case, your is still not an answer... can you state that the 2 teams that u cited played exactly with the same fomation, tactics, conditions and bla bla bla?
    the reality is a game, there it is just a computer code, and this one now is quite bugged.

I don't use to look at the pictures, don't wine and sorry... in any case, your is still not an answer... can you state that the 2 teams that u cited played exactly with the same fomation, tactics, conditions and bla bla bla?
    the reality is a game, there it is just a computer code, and this one now is quite bugged.
    We all get random game engine results ( some wierd ??) for sure but no one wants the same result every game right ??? against the same team etc ?? thats soccer right ???? or am I stupid ??? Oh I play MO tomorrow if I play exactly the same as last tiime I should win ??????? not soccer (football) at all

Apprentice
    Do you can it RANDOM?
    if I play a match on my iphone... I barely get a draw... if I play on my pc I score tons of goals... and you state RANDOM?
    sorry, I've a different concept of random.
    Then.... if player values, tactics, conditions have a mean 2 exactly equal match HAVE TO FINISH in a very similar way... a stastistical casuality cannot overcome all other things, otherwise nothing count apart a lucky shot.

Do you can it RANDOM?
    if I play a match on my iphone... I barely get a draw... if I play on my pc I score tons of goals... and you state RANDOM?
    sorry, I've a different concept of random.
    Then.... if player values, tactics, conditions have a mean 2 exactly equal match HAVE TO FINISH in a very similar way... a stastistical casuality cannot overcome all other things, otherwise nothing count apart a lucky shot.
    Thats it then its your Iphone !!!!!!!!!! pmsl yes sometimes we get random results !!!!!!!!

Gat, so going off the way you think the game should work...

Imagine you get beaten 3-0 by a team in the first leg of the cup due to your players playing poorly, yet using the right formation;

Do you think you should automatically lose the second leg, using the right counter formation again, and the same orders?

Players can sometimes play extremely well, or very poor, that's the simple explanation to the 'randomness of those results'.

There's no need to get abusive.

By the way, I primarily play TE from my iPhone, and regularly win, if anything I lose more when i spectate from the browser version of the game.

No disrespect but I think your conclusions about the iOS version of the game being rigged are a little outlandish.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Players can sometimes play extremely well, or very poor, that's the simple explanation to the 'randomness of those results'.
    here we are talking about computer codes, defined values, numebers, and some random values and whe nthe game works well these things have to be well blanced... if player condition, value, tacticts, formations are less important than the "random case"... that is even worse... it means that the game is not just "broken"... it is totally silly.. why spend time to care about the tema? just trow the dices.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast