Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 9 star team

still not worth it

Apprentice
    you have to look at this from their perspective. if you are a multi millionaire, what's $1k-$5k to you? i used to play mafia wars where the top players spend tens of thousands of dollars, if not six digits already. i think they even have a monthly credit card deduction program.

i wouldn't pay anymore money to this game, after my first $50 contribution. but that's just me. it all depends on the individual. it's not really stupid if money is like water to them. if you are earning much less, then that is crazy.
    July Fourth likes this.

where is the point,winning all the time,game become boring,or maybe they have problem with their "mentality" in real life

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1979 View Post
    where is the point,winning all the time,game become boring,or maybe they have problem with their "mentality" in real life
    maybe they get a thrill from not just simply beating but annihilating the opposition. maybe they want to be competitive in cup if their opponents are from higher levels. maybe they also find joy in building up their players and seeing their stats grow in numbers. there's plenty of aspects in this game. for me, i like building my stadium and upgrading facilities. wish they would introduce more of same features or extending the existing facilities.

Only good thing of having a 9* team is to score plenty of goals and see if you can set a record of some sort, but you need good competition for competitors to make the game interesting, A team of 6* scouts is normally enough to win a league and/or champions league unless of course you play against some other 6* scout team buyer.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by mike1979 View Post
    where is the point,winning all the time,
    Sir Alex of Man Ure doesn't get sick of winning he wants to win all the time nowt wrong with that.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-01-2013 at 05:10 PM.

TURK
    Tuna Galatasaray
    1 Lig 1. 2 Lig 1. 3 Lig 1. 4 Lig 1. 5 Lig 1. 6 Lig 1. 7 Lig 1. Champions League 1. 2. 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    Sir Alex of Man Ure doesn't get sick of winning he wants to win all the time nowt wrong with that.
    Of Course, It's great to win but nothing beats a good challenge.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Galatasaray rocks

Apprentice
    is there any maximum quality for a player for level 1 manager??? i heard 34..is that correct??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast