Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By masyaf

Thread: Upgrading the facilities

Upgrading the facilities

I would like to ask. Which one is your priority to upgrade beside stadium or seat? Training ground? Ambulance cart? Junior pitch? Currently I am level 4 manager and what advantage will I get if I upgrade the junior academy first (after my stadium upgrade completed)?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Look to do all of the upgades for that level, do the medical center and the pitch first then the acadamy as these all help reduce injuries(supposedly)! After that work your way along. Some players like to upgrade the groung a lot thinking that they will get lots of money but I think you then tend to set the ticket price to high and struggle to get a full attendance so l believe in gradual exspantion piece by piece, once I've done all of them I start over.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Medical and training facilities are my priority because of the boosters.
    Academy i only upgrade after reçeiving my youngsters and whend i am sure the youngsters Will arrive in the first days of New season, to do that you always have to do the math, 3 contruction days, plus the number If day for them to arrive.
    Pitch is also a priority.
    Stadium keep upgrading seats, because each level have a maximum atendance, so you do no need to have a number If seats higher that the maximum atendance.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Medical and gym > other facilities > Academy > Stadium when other stuff is locked.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Medical and pitch as priority. Thanks for the advice.

Rookie
    Medical>Pitch>Training facilities>Youth Academy